It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It's more that I am the watcher.  I did watch Dome and Orca did target him.  I double checked with rack, and he verified that I saw who actually used an ability on Dome, not necessarily who targeted him to begin with.  

Either we have two watchers or you are a liar.

Well, you failed miserably.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It's more that I am the watcher.  I did watch Dome and Orca did target him.  I double checked with rack, and he verified that I saw who actually used an ability on Dome, not necessarily who targeted him to begin with.  

Either we have two watchers or you are a liar.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I hope you understand.  I watched Orca kill Counselor.  Orca was not redirected to Dome.  Orca targeted Counselor.  I hope you know what to do.

You were supposed to watch me, as I self-sacrifice.  Genius.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I tried to take the flame when you went right for Orca on arrival.  Just hoped I conveyed enough to get the message through.  Ah well, left that play on the field.

What made me decide to post it was your 'i hope the Watcher did the right thing'.  You capitalized Watcher and it looked like something you would use as fake bread crumbs.

But yeah, that's my bad.  

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I understand.  I put you in a position that you had to make a judgment call on the fly.

I do wish you had waited though.  I hadn't claimed anything to see how people fell today and who avoided Orca entirely.  

But hey, at least Orca dies.