It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif

The logic doesn't track if you have more than 1x lynchproof tbh. That would make scum extremely OP in this small of a game with what seems to be 2 kills per night based on the results of N1/N2. 

So I think we can rule out that you have a godfather mechanic that requires you to be the last that is lynched or multiple lynchproof. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The logic doesn't track if you have more than 1x lynchproof tbh. That would make scum extremely OP in this small of a game with what seems to be 2 kills per night based on the results of N1/N2. 

So I think we can rule out that you have a godfather mechanic that requires you to be the last that is lynched or multiple lynchproof. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5482220

Let's give it a shot

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

in the book, they have to beat IT twice.

mayne we simply have to do the same here

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

yeah there’s like a 99% chance that Orca dies on another lynch and 1% chance the game is broke 

I agree.  Also: If you're a Loser, either do not vote, or vote for Orca.  I could see that being a game mechanic.  We have to be united on one front to beat It.

• Like 3