It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Largely process of elimination. 

I'm good with you, obviously. I know me. That's two down out of a remaining 9, leaving 7. I think that there are at least 3 scum remaining based on prior history in Rack's games, maybe even 4; 25-30% standard scum (4 out of 16), 37-38% total scum / third parties (which would leave room for 1 more scum plus a third party; in this case Mwil). So I think it's easily possible that that there is a main 4 man scum team, Pennywise, and Mwil. 

Assuming that Orca is the clown, that takes us down to 6, with 3 potential derry aligned players remaining. Personally, just based on thread play, I'm kind of okay with Matts. I'm not 100% by any means, but I largely get a town vibe. Swag is an interesting case, and his knowledge doesn't entirely match up with his actions, so I'm really hesitant to really think that he's scum. He's good enough to make me feel that way as scum, but it is what it is. That brings us to 4 with potentially 3 scum out of that group - Nacho, Malf, Whicker and Touch. 

So personally, my preference would be for the vote to come out of that group of 4. I had a very scummy read on malf the first two days. Nacho and Touch have contributed little which make me lean scum. 

What?  My knowledge is adding up to anyone who has paid attention, that just likely excludes most living people.