It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m about to get super drunk too.

Yasss_Bish_Cover_Art.jpg

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m the bald oily roleblocker. 

Malf is telling the truth. I targeted Swag N1 but I failed because someone led him to a club. 

Matts is lying and is scum imo 

Once again, I have not lied about anything. But if killing me makes you all feel better, go for it homies. My role sucks. My reads also apparently suck. Host sucks for Orcas role. Both the eagles and the Packers suck for that joke last night. Webby, pwny and ET80 suck for not banning me for this stupid website even though I tagged all 3 and told them that they suck. 

And I have the kids tonight, so I cant get drunk with Swag. Which is doubly disappointing because he was going to wear a wig tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

WAS ANYONE ELSE TAKEN TO A POLICE STATION?

No. I thought about it when i got beat down,  because I thought that Matts had originally said that he was interrogated, but he could post and vote the following day. My PM, specific to the night I got beat down, said I was "beaten during an interrogation" and unable to vote / post the next day. But I just figured they were two different moves - I was silenced, he was role blocked, so I moved on. 

About to leave. Going to a highschool football game I dont care about. So I will leave my vote on me because I dont care and this game has already annoyed me with Orcas role. Feel free to kill me. Also know, onces I die, that everything I posted was 100% the truth.

Not that killing me is going to give you much info. But Swag will look dumb, so I will take it. 

Every PM with host:

On 9/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, rackcs said:

Welcome to Derry Matts4313! You are…

Autumn Page, Losers-Aligned

You are pretty new in town and don’t know many people. You’ve found it hard to make friends so far since pretty much everyone else in Derry has known each other their whole lives. You’ve tried to get to know people by learning as much about them from gossip. This has turned you into even more of a social pariah as you’ve become known for being a gossiper. Each night you will choose a person to spread gossip about. That person will take one less vote to lynch the next day.

Win Condition: Survive and beat the evils of Derry
Night Action: Gossip about (Player X)
You may communicate with: Nobody

On 9/24/2019 at 9:23 PM, Matts4313 said:

Use my move on Malf 

On 9/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, rackcs said:

Last night you were taken to the police station and interrogated. This prevented you from completing your night action.

On 9/25/2019 at 8:28 PM, rackcs said:

You're one of the last moves I'm waiting on

On 9/25/2019 at 8:32 PM, Matts4313 said:

Oh oops, I said it in thread but failed to PM

Orca

On 9/26/2019 at 7:50 AM, Matts4313 said:

Keep my move on orca every night until I change it. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

just because im black huh?

Did you see that article today that white people like Brady because he is white? And not because he is rich AF, good looking, crazy good at football and bangs a super model every night. 

Much like people who support Brady, you are racist.