It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

also, there might be an outside chance forge had his scum team beat him up

I assure you if that were the case, that would not have been my plan lol. It amazes me that people think that I play in that manner.  

But no, there's really not even an outside chance.

I suppose that there is a chance that my role could given to scum, but I haven't seen that yet. 

Just now, Forge said:

I assure you if that were the case, that would not have been my plan lol. It amazes me that people think that I play in that manner.  

I suppose that there is a chance that my role could given to scum, but I haven't seen that yet. 

not saying its likely.

definitely think touch and nacho are more likely

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'll say this...I am pretty sure I have seen every role as town, scum, indy, cult, etc.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'll say this...I am pretty sure I have seen every role as town, scum, indy, cult, etc.  

Yeah, I don't have a ton of history playing, obviously, and I'm sure that there are some variants out there. Relying on roles being pro town is what bit me in the butt in Death Note with trusting Dingo. 

I feel like if we are going to go Orca, we all need to go Orca, just to test out the prior theory about Losers being united. I know that it's probably unlikely as Swag said - would be near impossible to get that lynch before Lylo, but we are getting close in my opinion and at least we could  give it a shot. 

Just now, Forge said:

I feel like if we are going to go Orca, we all need to go Orca, just to test out the prior theory about Losers being united. I know that it's probably unlikely as Swag said - would be near impossible to get that lynch before Lylo, but we are getting close in my opinion and at least we could  give it a shot. 

didnt we do that last round?