It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Right.  You mean you have completely changed your stance on friendly others from the last time when @Dome and me were friendly and you pounded the table non-stop to lynch us 😱

No. But there are bunch of other huggers in this game so I’d probably get overruled 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You didn't get lynched.  You pounded the table and got me and dome lynched 

And I’ll do it again. 

I’ll say it again. I’ve won as claimed friendly other. I’ve also been lynched as claimed friendly other. If you don’t wanna get lynched don’t claim other. End of story

Just now, Whicker said:

And I’ll do it again. 

I’ll say it again. I’ve won as claimed friendly other. I’ve also been lynched as claimed friendly other. If you don’t wanna get lynched don’t claim other. End of story

So why are you telling me I should claim friendly other....

Do you want an easy day so you can hide out? 

If you compare someone to verified Town, you're basically sapping your ability of strength for the sake of less actual gameplay.

I mean, I think they're dunces for the way they did this.  They should have held it and got you guys talking amicably, then said: "Oh, by the way, you two are not the same alignment.  Fight to the death." because then a disappearance or absence would have been noted.

The reason i didn't want to compare to one of us is because the risk is higher.

if you compare 2 outsiders and find a match, you more than likely have 2 clears d1. if not you've found two scum, figuring out which is which shouldn't be too hard.

if you compare 2 outsiders and don't match you've got a 50/50 shot at lynching non-town next day. Slightly better than 50/50 if you consider they could both be scum, but not aligned.

if you compare to one of us and hit on scum, it's more like a 100% invest rather than 50/50 but they're still gonna push back that they're friendly other or that counselor and I are scum and making it up as some gambit so it's not really 100% anyways.

if you compare to one of us and don't hit on, it's just a single clear. meh.

@Counselor

• Like 1