It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

If you compare someone to verified Town, you're basically sapping your ability of strength for the sake of less actual gameplay.

I mean, I think they're dunces for the way they did this.  They should have held it and got you guys talking amicably, then said: "Oh, by the way, you two are not the same alignment.  Fight to the death." because then a disappearance or absence would have been noted.

Shut up swag. Domelor knows what it's doing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why would they do that?

It's how I would do it...cause it serves two purposes

1. If they know positively they are both town then it would confirm the other person they invest as town or not

2. If they dont know each others alignment for sure, then an invest that comes back not aligned and that person flips town would prove their mason partner isnt town

Just now, Whicker said:

Two more or less verified town claim “you or Orca are scum.” Your reaction to this, if you’re town, should be “well Orca is definitely scum.” 

It wasn’t. 

They are not verified town.  They are the white nationalists.  What makes you think they are verified town? 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's how I would do it...cause it serves two purposes

1. If they know positively they are both town then it would confirm the other person they invest as town or not

2. If they dont know each others alignment for sure, then an invest that comes back not aligned and that person flips town would prove their mason partner isnt town

You basically trade a role that facilitates thread play and has greater potential for a standard alignment invest.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

So scum team members who have been outed: pickle, malf

who am I missing?

i am not scum

you are basing this read on me being initially suspicious that neither you or counselor was hit, and bcb was hit instead.

then i quickly figured out the the white guys are gunning for black people. i bet they have to kill all the black people to win. that would explain why they left you alive. you are counselors twin, and counselors role pm doesnt mention him beung black