The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

5 minutes into the game swag goes with this asinine reasoning for a vote on me and he never even budged. 🤔

Why? Bc everyone knew I was gonna be the lynch d1, even before the game started.  He took the easy route even for him. 

And so that it would look good for him when you came back scum. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@The Orca

1. Cheers

2. Zombieland

3. Natural Born Killers 

4. White man cant jump (this has to be it, you love basketball)

Ill give a 5th later after anyone decides to weigh in. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I was asked to make a 5th guess, so:

5. Kristi Ally

The Orca gathers everyone's ears. Come see the contestant Matts go for glory in a speed round

With each guess Matts is lowered closer to the shark tank. 

1. Wrong

2. Wrong

3. Wrong

4. Wrong

This fifth one has to be it....survey says

5. Its lunch time! (Wrong)

As a parting gift @Matts4313 the answer was zombies

The Orca lowers Matts into the tank and he is eaten alive

@Matts4313 is Dead, he was Pet Sematary, Good Aligned 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That you’re scum. 

my point was that you escaped as well. I wasn’t liking it to anything other than you escaping what should have been your fate. 

you also attempted to make it seem as tho I felt Swag was framed, which is completely opposite from anything I’ve said. Which is exactly what deflecting is. 

Your actions don't reflect your words do they.  So which should I look at?  Your actions to this point or your words.  It's hard to tell with you.  Just like swag and a few others.  If you focus on the words your liable to get fooled.  When you look at the actions it's much less of a chance to get fooled. 

I'm good aligned and you can lock that **** in.  I'm just wondering if you are....

We will soon find out and you can bank on that. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Your actions don't reflect your words do they.  So which should I look at?  Your actions to this point or your words.  It's hard to tell with you.  Just like swag and a few others.  If you focus on the words your liable to get fooled.  When you look at the actions it's much less of a chance to get fooled. 

I'm good aligned and you can lock that **** in.  I'm just wondering if you are....

We will soon find out and you can bank on that. 

And again with the smear campaign. 

please inform me where they do not line up. I’ll wait. 

you’re lying and I can lock that in. 

come at me bro, I’m not scared. Did you give Jason a good answer that he could come back with yet? 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

5 minutes into the game swag goes with this asinine reasoning for a vote on me and he never even budged. 🤔

Why? Bc everyone knew I was gonna be the lynch d1, even before the game started.  He took the easy route even for him. 

Nah, it’s probably true.  And I can’t help that I made a compelling case

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And so that it would look good for him when you came back scum. 

No.  Bc he would play off my flip (assuming I was lycnhed successfully) as fail town that had the highest odds of being scum bc its orca game and it was worth a shot...at least that's how I read it. 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Random but pickle nailed it based on “5” immediately .....

to be fair, the reason he survived (intimate knowledge of orca) is the same reason you voted for him. That was your only reasoning. He hasn't really done anything suspicious in my eyes yet, but maybe that suspicious in its own right.

tough to keep up with this thread tbh

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And again with the smear campaign. 

please inform me where they do not line up. I’ll wait. 

you’re lying and I can lock that in. 

come at me bro, I’m not scared. Did you give Jason a good answer that he could come back with yet? 

Look at your actions...

You tunneled on me d1 for nothing which allowed everyone with a vendetta against me to just jump right on and skate by d1.  

You completely ghosted d2.  Not even a post I believe.  You avoided some major developments that if you were here you are now playing as if you would have hard pounded swag into certain death.  

Now that I am alive you are just half assing a push on swag while yet again voting me which not unexpectedly has a complete bafoon falling right along with you.  

And it just so happens that your appearance today coincides with me gaining an alignment sensor and your pending death if you didn't make a move or vote.