The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Awesome!!!

<everyone else agrees in front of Swag that he sucks as scum so he drops the guns in a rage fit screaming and yelling at everyone. Hurdling big words and nonsense as he uses all caps not realizing that I snuck up and snatched the guns. Run back to @ET80 and toss him the shotgun and throw @Dome the pistol. Then tell @ET80 to get his love orcas out here to protect the entrance. If Swag comes anywhere near us they eat him > @The Orca 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count

8 Swag- Pickle, Mwil, KillerDorito, Daboyle, Touch, ET, KSJ, llama

5 Cheese- Slappy, Forge, N4l, Counselor, Squire

3 Touch- Bantle, Cheese, Whicker

1 KSJ- Swag

1 llama- Ww

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

we know cheese is evil for sure. zero doubt he killed malf

I am less certain of swag being scum

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Cheese

Edited by The Orca

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

<everyone else agrees in front of Swag that he sucks as scum so he drops the guns in a rage fit screaming and yelling at everyone. Hurdling big words and nonsense as he uses all caps not realizing that I snuck up and snatched the guns. Run back to @ET80 and toss him the shotgun and throw @Dome the pistol. Then tell @ET80 to get his love orcas out here to protect the entrance. If Swag comes anywhere near us they eat him > @The Orca 

Fail