The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

The Orca gathers everyone around. He walks up behind @Cheesehawk and slowly nudges him to the edge of the landing. "Alright friends, let's see how this poor lad has done in this game of madness."

The Orca shoves Cheesy over the ledge and he falls screaming and pissing his pants. The rope snags and his neck snaps in two. He dangles there dying a very painful death.

The crowd gasps. The Orca proclaims, "Oh ****, my bad. Was I suppose to reveal his correctness on the guess first? I always get those confused. Here you go!"

13 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

5. WWE

@The Orca

<close eyes in anticipation>

5. Wrong

Correct Answer: Percy Harvin

@Cheesehawk is Dead, he was Overlord, Evil Aligned

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Take one out as I go. The moment I died and came back, I wasn’t gonna make it through the game unscathed. 

What's your wincon and don't say survive bc 2 survivors is a bit much imo.  

I can still help you survive as long as you can still win with town and not alone 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

There is good and creepy aligned within these 4

Touch, dome, slappy and et (et was randomly added) 

Going to be curious on the flip of touch. If he doesn't flip evil, but rather creepy, I think that swag wasn't lying about ksj being a framer. 

• Like 1

Hate me all you want for this comment, I don't care if you say you are indy and friendly. I am supposed to eliminate all threats to greens survival, which to me means if you aint green aligned, GTFO.

Touch, you said you aren't green. I appreciate the honesty, but I am not going to help you survive your challenge.

@jasonwbantle if you roleblock me again today, I am going to lead the hardest charge on your life. I promise you will get voted off the island tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hate me all you want for this comment, I don't care if you say you are indy and friendly. I am supposed to eliminate all threats to greens survival, which to me means if you aint green aligned, GTFO.

Touch, you said you aren't green. I appreciate the honesty, but I am not going to help you survive your challenge.

@jasonwbantle if you roleblock me again today, I am going to lead the hardest charge on your life. I promise you will get voted off the island tomorrow.

I already locked in squire as my block.

No need for the threats, bud.