The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Dome said:

<begins chanting>

WE WANT A WRITE UP!

WE WANT A WRITE UP!

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Everybody!

WE WANT A WRITE UP!

WE WANT A WRITE UP!

Just now, Dome said:

I’m only doing this because I know how awful it is when you’re trying to quadruple check that all the moves correct and the townsfolk start getting restless.

@Matts4313

• Like 1

The Orca appears with his robotic army and grabs Pickle Rick from his frozen state. The orcas maneuver Pickle Rick to the top of the landing in the ballroom. They place his body up on a pedestal and bring in a large tank. The tank in swimming with piranhas. The Orca dims the lights and releases everyone's auditory functions so they could hear. "Well now Mr. Pickle Rick, seems like these people just dont like you. Set below is a tank that will surely lead to a painful and excruciating demise, but as I said earlier, I am a man of second chances. You have 5 tries to guess this word association type game correctly or you will be dropped to meet your end. I have heard you would like to try Scifi, so let the games begin.

@Pickle Rick You have 5 guesses to correctly answer this association under the Scifi category

"Statement/Question": Five 

Tag me in the thread with each attempt. If you are wrong 5 times you will die.

The lights come on and the guests are released from their voltage nap. When they look around and investigate what had happened during the night they saw a grizzly sight.

The group slinked around the house to where @rackcs had been stationed the night before. All that could be seen was a body split in two. Upon further inspection it was determined the body from top to bottom was sliced in half by an instrument that contained teeth. Similar to a chainsaw

Elsewhere in the house the group came upon @VikeManDan. His body was lying on the floor with blood everywhere. His torso split from his head and legs. It was like a viking shish kabob. When the group analyzed the horror scene a bit closer. It was clear the body was torn to shreds by an animal with large teeth. 

@rackcs is Dead, he was IT, Good Aligned

@VikeManDan is Dead, he was The Pyramid, Good Aligned

@Dome can not vote today

It is now D2. Everyone must vote and perform an interactive move. Not doing so today will result in being roleblocked. 2 times from here on out possibly mod death

If you didnt get a PM or are still waiting please message me