The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh goody.  Apparantly my jail only protects against kills and roleblock.  Thanks @The Orca

Pleases just lynch me and so I move on with life 

Guys.

bcb claimed his JAIL protects against only KILLS and ROLEBLOCKS.

His jail protects against kills and roleblocks.

He tagged Orca, so it’s clearly meant to indicate that Orca told him that.

Look who is defending this and holding me out as some great deflector for literally reading the claim.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg skating by as red lettered scum is going to go down in the Mafia all time scum living on with @ET80 getting red lettered and claiming bomb around his neck and living for several days after the fact.

Difference is, I didn't deny it during Mass Effect mafia. I didn't try to hide then.

Nobody could pull that off nowadays. This is cute... but it's a few tiers below.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

(Notice how the sludge he was attempting to place on mwil didn’t work, so he’s now moved on) 

It’s not sludge.  Both of you started talking after bcb claimed that.  When i pointed out how ridiculous it was, MWil basically started screaming, and you tried to save him.  Then he comes back and moves on from the subject.  You’re gaslighting.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg skating by as red lettered scum is going to go down in the Mafia all time scum living on with @ET80 getting red lettered and claiming bomb around his neck and living for several days after the fact.

Difference is, I didn't deny it during Mass Effect mafia. I didn't try to hide then.

Nobody could pull that off nowadays. This is cute... but it's a few tiers below.

I did it before either of you, got 3 civ specials outted and the detective lynched. So take that. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Guys.

bcb claimed his JAIL protects against only KILLS and ROLEBLOCKS.

His jail protects against kills and roleblocks.

He tagged Orca, so it’s clearly meant to indicate that Orca told him that.

Look who is defending this and holding me out as some great deflector for literally reading the claim.

Huh? Pretty sure he’s saying it only protects against kills and roleblocks that player. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I did it before either of you, got 3 civ specials outted and the detective lynched. So take that. 

Hi, yeah, still Town.