The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:
50 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Bcb and Swag are red lettered. Forge is caught red handed 

Which one takes priority? 

Forge isn't caught red handed lol. 

Forge is Blue and already admitted yesterday that he is a 3rd party independent with a wincon of survivor. 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously?  Whicker was “jailed,” but received a bulletproof vest through the jail.  Then bcb claimed his jail (protect and roleblock) only wards off kills and roleblocks (see previous parenthetical).

Ok. 
what does that mean.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Forge is Blue and already admitted yesterday that he is a 3rd party independent with a wincon of survivor. 

<picks up battle bannister>

Well, that makes this decision easy. When in doubt, vote non-town. Always been my policy.

Forge.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can you tell us who you are. May help down the road.  If you said this.  Pretend I didn't read it anything yesterday 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Well, that makes this decision easy. When in doubt, vote non-town. Always been my policy.

Forge.

That makes sense given there there is actually a red lettered individual in the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Can you tell us who you are. May help down the road.  If you said this.  Pretend I didn't read it anything yesterday 

Tremors. 

Independent survivor. I have the ability to mimic others' ability on odd nights. That's how I know that at the "i'm a back up" portion of your claim is plausible. I attempted to mimic you night one and it failed. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Forge.

Side note, this is probably why 3rd parties end up siding with scum. Just a thought. Because xenophobic town need to lynch those who aren't like them regardless of whether or not they help. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Tremors. 

Independent survivor. I have the ability to mimic others' ability on odd nights. That's how I know that at the "i'm a back up" portion of your claim is plausible. I attempted to mimic you night one and it failed. 

Just indy aligned or? 

Just now, Forge said:

Side note, this is probably why 3rd parties end up siding with scum. Just a thought. Because xenophobic town need to lynch those who aren't like them regardless of whether or not they help. 

Yeah, I couldn't care less about being xenophobic in this universe...