The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Got it. More deflection. I'll go down this route, which is the clear and a super tell that Squire, the most analytic and vote counting, night move counting, data crunching player in this game, is going to go with a "gut read", AKA probably scum Squire. That said, enlighten me on why you think that:

1. Dome is scum of some kind

2. After you blatantly claimed friendly other/indy in Dome's original accusation/your reaction to it, why in the world your game/block would be an indy move instead of scum? (Hint: It wouldn't).

Have you not read the thread?  I have an opportunity to give information to the player if they win.  

Ok, well I've gone down this wormhole long enough. You clearly have nothing of value to share, but in your defense, you are scum that has done an absolutely awesome job in continuing your "master of rhetoric" spiel and tricking half the Town into not voting you the last two nights. I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first night, but after your ridiculous "aha! I caught BCB!" moment and then dropping random breadcrumbs to buy yourself more time, all while more town dies, you've outlived your usefulness. If I'm wrong, so be it. At least it will provide actual information that we as town can use, like the fact that those breadcrumbs would be useful instead of red herrings. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, well I've gone down this wormhole long enough. You clearly have nothing of value to share, but in your defense, you are scum that has done an absolutely awesome job in continuing your "master of rhetoric" spiel and tricking half the Town into not voting you the last two nights. I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first night, but after your ridiculous "aha! I caught BCB!" moment and then dropping random breadcrumbs to buy yourself more time, all while more town dies, you've outlived your usefulness. If I'm wrong, so be it. At least it will provide actual information that we as town can use, like the fact that those breadcrumbs would be useful instead of red herrings. 

FWIW I don’t think you’re wrong 

Just now, squire12 said:

Have you not read the thread?  I have an opportunity to give information to the player if they win.  

LOL

Squire, congratulations on your play thus far. You've done an awesome job, as always, and why people underestimate you is really beyond me. More deflection and posturing instead of normal Squire data dropping just cements it for me.

SwAg

Squire

Possibly N4L, on the 1% chance that Whicker was wrong/tampered with

Possibly Forge and/or Cheesehawk

Probably KSJ

Maybe Pickle

Great, now I'm the new Pickle and rambling.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Squire, congratulations on your play thus far. You've done an awesome job, as always, and why people underestimate you is really beyond me. More deflection and posturing instead of normal Squire data dropping just cements it for me.

SwAg

Squire

Possibly N4L, on the 1% chance that Whicker was wrong/tampered with

Possibly Forge and/or Cheesehawk

Probably KSJ

Maybe Pickle

Great, now I'm the new Pickle and rambling.

I am literally lock step with you on most of those 

• Like 1