The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

You can skim the quotes above, but you should be able to notice that upon MWil’s arrival he was dogmatic, and seemingly making little sense.  He pursued a fake push on Malfatron, and began categorizing ways of thinking for the day.  That is very unlike the MWil we had the previous day.  So, my interested is aroused.  I point that out, and I get both MWil and Touch yelling at me for deflecting, when it is objectively true.

Moving along, MWil tells me I have explaining to do.  Then tells me he said Nevermind, even though he said Nevermind to something else.  He said I had explaining to do after the Nevermind he used to disengage from the argument, and I allowed it, even though it made no sense.

Fast forward, I finally out that MWil attempted to kill me, and he responds by voting for me, and then later demanding I tell him who killed him for some reason.  That makes no sense and I tell him as much.

But Touch also agreed with me that MWil tried to kill me, despite there being no write up or indication from him or anyone but me of the kill, and justified it as I am scum.

Pretty curious lines there.

Then, when ET was being pursued by Dome, he immediately claimed the MWil revive to placate Dome and attempted to kill me after I began my claim.  The two are now joined at the hip.

Throw in the behavior from Touch, and I feel like ET is a dead recruiter, and those are your Creepies.

Also I tried the 2 for 1 knowing Matt wouldn’t pass the test and figured Swag would, so I went to vig him and he killed me instead. Since I was revived, I didn’t want to completely put myself so I tried talking to Malf in accusatory fashion knowing full well he and Swag after the double votes and tags would know what I was saying. But here we are.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You can skim the quotes above, but you should be able to notice that upon MWil’s arrival he was dogmatic, and seemingly making little sense.  He pursued a fake push on Malfatron, and began categorizing ways of thinking for the day.  That is very unlike the MWil we had the previous day.  So, my interested is aroused.  I point that out, and I get both MWil and Touch yelling at me for deflecting, when it is objectively true.

Moving along, MWil tells me I have explaining to do.  Then tells me he said Nevermind, even though he said Nevermind to something else.  He said I had explaining to do after the Nevermind he used to disengage from the argument, and I allowed it, even though it made no sense.

Fast forward, I finally out that MWil attempted to kill me, and he responds by voting for me, and then later demanding I tell him who killed him for some reason.  That makes no sense and I tell him as much.

But Touch also agreed with me that MWil tried to kill me, despite there being no write up or indication from him or anyone but me of the kill, and justified it as I am scum.

Pretty curious lines there.

Then, when ET was being pursued by Dome, he immediately claimed the MWil revive to placate Dome and attempted to kill me after I began my claim.  The two are now joined at the hip.

Throw in the behavior from Touch, and I feel like ET is a dead recruiter, and those are your Creepies.

I did what? 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I fully counter claim. He’s lying. I’m Jaws, the town vig. I hit VMD N1 and tried to communicate that with Malf.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nice try SwAg. Goodbye. Well worth it.

That doesn’t counter claim anything because I already said that yesterday.  And my whole argument for the suspicion was you using evidence and acts from your first life as evidence of being Town — and you’re still doing that, even though there is no reason to believe you would be revived exactly the same, Good Ol Jaws, the vig.  

I investigated you.  You are Creepy-Aligned.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also I tried the 2 for 1 knowing Matt wouldn’t pass the test and figured Swag would, so I went to vig him and he killed me instead. Since I was revived, I didn’t want to completely put myself so I tried talking to Malf in accusatory fashion knowing full well he and Swag after the double votes and tags would know what I was saying. But here we are.

can you explain this part again?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Lol, what?  You killed me and it failed due to a bulletproof vest.  I didn’t kill you or anyone, I tracked bcb that night, and you’re still trying to hold out that I somehow killed you when you tried to kill me.  Yet, you wanted to keep that coded, and imply you’re vanilla (gave up a lot to come back) because you wanted to leave it to chance?  You’re lying, and converted.

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable @Dome @Slappy Mc @ET80

how does it feel to be creepy? 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Of these 4 there are good and creepy aligned 

@theuntouchable @Dome @ET80 @Slappy Mc

I'm willing to bet et is creepy aligned and brought mwil back as creepy aligned.  

Fits with what bcb was putting out, mwil trying to hang on to his original good aligned flip, and et hanging on to his revival of a good aligned player

@theuntouchable same group

• Like 1