The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, SwAg said:

Read what he said.  He responded directly to it, and accepted as fact what I said, implying knowledge.  He didn’t say “but if MWil tried to kill,” he immediately assumed that were true with no thread reason to do so other than I said it.

You can find dozens of examples of this in any game. People taking something at face value in thread doesn't mean they're not considering all options.

This is a very weak stance you're taking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s literally in the quote.  Go read it and tell me how it’s wrong.  You can’t, you’re just saying lol and ignoring it

Except I pointed out how you’re wrong. You’re doing what you do best which is spin statements to fit your narrative. 

NOTHING I said indicates prior knowledge whatsoever. The ONLY thing I said was that you are scum so why would it matter. 

YOU are putting meaning behind words that aren’t even there. 

which isn’t surprising as it isn’t the first time you’ve tried to do that towards me this game. I smacked your *** back to reality then and I have now as well. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Did I? I literally said something to the affect of “but you’re scum so why would it matter?” 

and now you’re attempting to utilize that in a manner to spin things. 

Bold: Yeah, I’m glad you decided to agree with me now.

Not Bold:  No, you’re attempting to explain away your connection to MWil now that he’s outed.  And you’re grasping at the weakest portion of the case because you know the rest of it looks bad: you spent pages just going “lol swag is deflecting” when I was suspecting MWil.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Read what he said.  He responded directly to it, and accepted as fact what I said, implying knowledge.  He didn’t say “but if MWil tried to kill,” he immediately assumed that were true with no thread reason to do so other than I said it.

Lol my exact statement asked “why would it matter?” Yet you’re trying to pass it off as me “knowing” it took place. 

im literally asking why would it matter if he did or not 

you’re attempting to say that is me acknowledging that it took place .....

ive seen you make pertinent arguments out of straw before. This is the first time I’ve seen you try to do it with a pile of **** in your hand. 

27 minutes ago, Dome said:
46 minutes ago, Dome said:
54 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Some of the info and things I have acquired thus far from the house

49 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Information that I have obtained from the house

why did you answer this question twice, with two different answers, 5 minutes apart, with the second answer removing some of the first answer rather than adding to it?

@squire12

Do they fundamentally mean different things to you.  you would get information that I have obtained from my interactions with the house.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Except I pointed out how you’re wrong. You’re doing what you do best which is spin statements to fit your narrative. 

NOTHING I said indicates prior knowledge whatsoever. The ONLY thing I said was that you are scum so why would it matter. 

YOU are putting meaning behind words that aren’t even there. 

which isn’t surprising as it isn’t the first time you’ve tried to do that towards me this game. I smacked your *** back to reality then and I have now as well. 

No, you’re not doing that.  People are FREE TO READ IT FOR THEMSELVES rather than have you merely dismiss it out of hand because you said so.  

If you’re not understanding what I said, then I don’t know what to tell you.  

Why did you believe me that MWil tried to kill me?  Why didn’t you say “but if MWil did” instead of assuming he did.  Because he was converted by your faction and you already knew!  You have knowledge and slipped!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bold: Yeah, I’m glad you decided to agree with me now.

Not Bold:  No, you’re attempting to explain away your connection to MWil now that he’s outed.  And you’re grasping at the weakest portion of the case because you know the rest of it looks bad: you spent pages just going “lol swag is deflecting” when I was suspecting MWil.

LMFAO no one is agreeing with you, including me. My statement was literally asking why would it matter and you’re trying to pass that off as tho I had knowledge. 

I understand you’re in a tough spot being caught scum but damn swag. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

LMFAO no one is agreeing with you, including me. My statement was literally asking why would it matter and you’re trying to pass that off as tho I had knowledge. 

I understand you’re in a tough spot being caught scum but damn swag. 

Bro, you literally just agreed with me.

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

IN CASE ET AND MWIL KILL ME RIGHT HERE, I INVESTIGATED MWIL LAST NIGHT AS CREEPY ALIGNED

Dude lynch this trash heap now or I am gonna lose it.  he is just regurgitation other people's info now.  

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So let me get this straight. 

pickle apparently had a sensor and found creepy aligned. Included mwil in it at one point and then excluded him. (Pretty sure I saw that but not 100%) 

now Swag is claiming that he used an invest and found mwil to be creepy? 

coincidence? Or they’re trying to make sure it’s anyone but them? 

NO

I got a sensor (I found the sensor in the closet).  I never once even said I included mwil.  follow what I am saying damnit and stop including falsehoods and lies

I used the sensor last night on TOUCH, DOME, AND SLAPPY and it gave me the following result...….Et was randomly included in your sensor.  There are good and creepy aligned in that group 

Swag is now using my information to act like he got some ****.  He is trying to connect me to him just so you dodos lynch me next.  sad thing is, you all are so blind it will work