The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The vote block you, cheese and Jason pulled n1 to try and get me lynched and every subsequent bad look since then. 

squire completely stayed out of the pickle vs me lynch, which is not civ squire at all. 

Lol no, I never blocked you 

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Anyone who votes against me is scum

Fuuurrrrrr suurrrrrreeeee 

That’s not what I said. You 3 magically popping up and voting me when I have literally been lynched less than 5 times in probably 2 years as well as when pickle was in heavy danger. 

You’re new here so part of me wants to give you a break but everything you’ve done since then hasn’t changed my perception. 

I can't speak for them but I said at the time that it seemed like the only reason you were voting picking was because he's orcas twin and it's orcas game. 

I was giving orca more credit than that because this game is elaborate and that seemed like a cop out 

Felt like you were stirring up ****, which I took as suspicious. Now I see why considering whicker AND forge red lettered you 

Does anyone here not trust forge? Lol he's been really transparent this whole game 

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

I can't speak for them but I said at the time that it seemed like the only reason you were voting picking was because he's orcas twin and it's orcas game. 

I was giving orca more credit than that because this game is elaborate and that seemed like a cop out 

Felt like you were stirring up ****, which I took as suspicious. Now I see why considering whicker AND forge red lettered you 

Does anyone here not trust forge? Lol he's been really transparent this whole game 

Except I literally explained what I was doing and left nothing to interpretation. 

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@jasonwbantle

Why you visit me? Don't role block me.

Hey, so I am still learning this game. Yes I chose you but it was because I did not see you in thread at all and I did not wanna piss anyone off. I did not think you would mind. I seriously do not know how to play the game and am learning. But I HAD to PM Orca bc he threatened to modkill me.

I am trying not to rough any feathers and go with what everyone tells me to do honestly. I have not lied once - even told touch my movie ffs.

IF you want to align, I am cool with that going forward and I won't choose you again. Sorry.

Edited by jasonwbantle

SwAg "trying" to shoot Touch actually has no impact on what I think about Touch, since it's a win/win for him/them as scum.

If the gun doesn't backfire (which, if anyone read the OP, they'd have guessed it was trapped just like everything else in the house) and actually killed Touch, he flips evil, SwAg goes for the last minute LOL clear, bussing a teammate, jumping on Whicker for his "fake result" and then him even going BCB the night before "against his own result"

If the gun does backfire, it kills SwAg (worth the risk since he was dead to rights on the lynch anyway), and Town is forced to decide who else to look at, whether it be Touch (as we saw, highly unlikely after last night, especially after SwAg flips evil) and essentially "clears" Touch for another day, barring a night invest (which is exactly what happened here). or go in another direction, whether it's Jason Bantle, Squire, Cheesehawk, etc. I'm intrigued to see how Cheesehawk flips.

While I think that it's almost a lock that Touch is scum, @Forge said he literally saw JasonWBantle kill Malf AND based upon the TCM claim and other deaths, I'd go this route first, then Touch later.