The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg "trying" to shoot Touch actually has no impact on what I think about Touch, since it's a win/win for him/them as scum.

If the gun doesn't backfire (which, if anyone read the OP, they'd have guessed it was trapped just like everything else in the house) and actually killed Touch, he flips evil, SwAg goes for the last minute LOL clear, bussing a teammate, jumping on Whicker for his "fake result" and then him even going BCB the night before "against his own result"

If the gun does backfire, it kills SwAg (worth the risk since he was dead to rights on the lynch anyway), and Town is forced to decide who else to look at, whether it be Touch (as we saw, highly unlikely after last night, especially after SwAg flips evil) and essentially "clears" Touch for another day, barring a night invest (which is exactly what happened here). or go in another direction, whether it's Jason Bantle, Squire, Cheesehawk, etc. I'm intrigued to see how Cheesehawk flips.

While I think that it's almost a lock that Touch is scum, @Forge said he literally saw JasonWBantle kill Malf AND based upon the TCM claim and other deaths, I'd go this route first, then Touch later.

Slappy saw cheese kill malf. Not Jason

3 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Hey, so I am still learning this game. Yes I chose you but it was because I did not see you in thread at all and I did not wanna piss anyone off. I did not think you would mind. I seriously do not know how to play the game and am learning. But I HAD to PM Orca bc he threatened to modkill me.

I am trying not to rough any feathers and go with what everyone tells me to do honestly. I have not lied once - even told touch my movie ffs.

IF you want to align, I am cool with that going forward and I won't choose you again. Sorry.

This isn’t survivor but you know this. 

3 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

LMAO. Bring it touch. You are just sad bc I knocked you out with a chair twice. Just be glad we did not meet irl. I did not actually vote you btw.

I literally could not give a **** less about anything you’ve done. 

I am extremely glad we have not nor will ever meet in real life. 

Even if you want to chalk the swag interaction up to WIFOM, which is crazy in itself. 

I pushed cheese as scum from the moment he pulled that vote on d1 with Jason and n4l. 

squire is confirmed scum, whom I’ve also pushed heavily. 

jason is outright confirmed scum, I’ve also pushed heavily. 

even if you wanted to put ALL of that up as WIFOM. Why on earth would I allow the only 2 people to believe me be hit? Dome and ET were somewhat hesitant but came out a few times in my defense. I’m gonna allow them to be hit instead virtually anybody else? 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You like Whicker for the D2 bus of SwAg and Forge as scum instead of Indy?

The way whicker is playing, I think he is town who is making a mistake. I 100% guarantee I do not come up evil aligned. My suggestion would be to leave whicker behind Jason, squire, n4L AND pickle. 

forge is indy who is siding with scum if he’s gonna vote me. It’s why squire was trying to pass him a note. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Even if you want to chalk the swag interaction up to WIFOM, which is crazy in itself. 

No, it's really not

I pushed cheese as scum from the moment he pulled that vote on d1 with Jason and n4l. 

This is true

squire is confirmed scum, whom I’ve also pushed heavily. 

We've definitely been on the same page here as well.

jason is outright confirmed scum, I’ve also pushed heavily. 

You like him as the Chainsaw murderer?

even if you wanted to put ALL of that up as WIFOM. Why on earth would I allow the only 2 people to believe me be hit? Dome and ET were somewhat hesitant but came out a few times in my defense. I’m gonna allow them to be hit instead virtually anybody else? 

IF you were scum, you'd be wise to eliminate those two since Dome is the best remaining TOWN player and ET's ability to revive others makes him vulnerable as well. As great of a player as you are and as valuable as you are to scum, eliminating those 2 is well worth the red letter and argument you are making now. I'm willing to hear you out, but you need to answer this very specifically:

Explain a DOUBLE RED LETTER on you, especially with Whicker already being confirmed with his on SwAg.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The way whicker is playing, I think he is town who is making a mistake. I 100% guarantee I do not come up evil aligned.

How? He's already proven correct on SwAg.

My suggestion would be to leave whicker behind Jason, squire, n4L AND pickle. 

We definitely agree here, that's a fact.

forge is indy who is siding with scum if he’s gonna vote me. It’s why squire was trying to pass him a note. 

I also think that this is extremely plausible to be fair. I really need you to explain the Whicker red letter though. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, it's really not

This is true

We've definitely been on the same page here as well.

You like him as the Chainsaw murderer?

IF you were scum, you'd be wise to eliminate those two since Dome is the best remaining TOWN player and ET's ability to revive others makes him vulnerable as well. As great of a player as you are and as valuable as you are to scum, eliminating those 2 is well worth the red letter and argument you are making now. I'm willing to hear you out, but you need to answer this very specifically:

Explain a DOUBLE RED LETTER on you, especially with Whicker already being confirmed with his on SwAg.

It really is if you look at the entire transcript of Swag and mine interaction. I can understand why someone would think that as if 2 players could pull it off, it’s me and him. 

im not sure if he’s a murderer as he blocked slappy last night. He is definitely scum tho. He also blocked whicker one night I believe. 

I have had cheese, n4L and Jason constantly voting me. I had dome and ET constantly defending me. Then there is numerous other people that haven’t been too involved in this scenario. I would not benefit by any means by eliminating the two players I could count on for a vote. 

as far as the double red letter, I think Whicker is making a play very similar to his BCB read. He believes me to be scum and is doing what he thinks is necessary for people to follow. I am not evil aligned. Forge is just outright lying and is siding with scum. 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How? He's already proven correct on SwAg.

We definitely agree here, that's a fact.

I also think that this is extremely plausible to be fair. I really need you to explain the Whicker red letter though. 

Because I am not evil aligned. 

the only thing that makes sense to me is that whicker has made it up in his mind that I am scum and is pulling a gambit to try and make a move because I can guarantee you that had he used an invest on me, it would not have come up evil aligned. 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:01 AM, The Orca said:

Night 2

The Orca appears and a blinding light shocks the gizzards of all the guests. The Orca goes one by one looking for the name he was given as the next contestant in the game show that has begun to be affectionately called...The loco brain games of a mad man. After locating @Matts4313, The Orca congratulates @Pickle Rick who somehow masterfully and geniously defeated the first game posed to the lycnhees. This time it was Matts on the block. The Orca has his minions bring Matts up to the pedestal that contained Pickle and locked Matts into the contraption. The Orca exclaimed, "I believe we need to up the odds, as such bring in the big boys." The minion orcas walk a large freaking tank onto the landing and pull back a curtain shielding the tank from view. 5 large as great white sharks are revealed. The Orca states, "Well Matts, I am told you like sports, so give this one a try."

You have 5 guesses to correctly answer this word association type game. Tag me with each guess.

"Question/Statment": NFL

The bright lights finally dim and the guests grumble around the house to see what happened over night. They come upon @MWil23 who was such a loveable creature. It appears that he was torn to shreds. Every piece of his body is torn from the bone. When inspected further it is revealed that that there are teeth marks everywhere. Similar to that of a very large dog.

The group continued on its way around the house and come upon @Llamalover. His body was lying in a pool of blood. When the group tried to lift him up to see what happened his body split in two at the waist. It was cut clean by a blade

@MWil23 is Dead, he was Jaws, Good Aligned

@Llamalover is Dead, he was Hellraiser, Good Aligned

The group finally came upon a man who was melted from the inside out. @theuntouchable had his insides turned to goo. The Orca appeared and walked up to the crowd. "I got this folks, my generosity knows no bounds." He plunges a syringe into Touch's eye. A couple of hours late Touch has his insides turn back to normal and he breathes a breath of life.

@theuntouchable is dead

@theuntouchable is alive

@Dome can not vote today

N3 Will be Monday at 10 PM EST

***Attention***

The bowling alley and closet are open

On 10/21/2019 at 11:56 PM, The Orca said:

The Orca shocks all of the guests to freeze them and draw their ears. 

"Well that last contestant wasnt much fun so let us have a Bcb try his hand"

Bcb is fastened onto a table and a table saw started. It inched closer and closer every few hours

"Now @bcb1213 I heard you like sports. Well try this word association out for size"

Make sure you tag me with each guess

Prompt: Best Sports Movie

When the group was released from their state, they explored the halls and found a body that was unrecognizable. There were teeth marks everywhere like a large dog had eaten the body. @Nazgul was no more

Elsewhere the group came upon the spot where @Malfatron had been the other day. His body was melted from the inside. Everything was turned into goup

@Nazgul is Dead, he was The Purge, Good Aligned 

@Malfatron is Dead, he was Psycho, Good Aligned 

It is now D4. The Ice room and the Touture room are now open