The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you knew that Whicker would not be roleblocked last night?

If anything, I feel like like he would be asking for an invest on a night he knew Whicker was going to be role blocked. That's kind of backward

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, some of us have kids. 

those kids have bed times. 

this time of night is notorious for me being on or completely offline. This is not new. 

SO like on N1 when someone was driving back from a haunted house with his daughter and her friends is somehow an indictment on their not putting a vote on 1 of the top 2 lynch wagons as them being scum?   Funny how that line of thinking only works 1 way for you

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The host literally wrote that I died and then revived. 

Correct.  You could have been converted at that point.  It's not a solid theory but does offer a potential explanation.  You were killed bc of the action they took but revived and brought into their chat?  Remember it was @The Orca most hated role ever when he had it.  It is also the role he is most remembered for.

Just now, squire12 said:

SO like on N1 when someone was driving back from a haunted house with his daughter and her friends is somehow an indictment on their not putting a vote on 1 of the top 2 lynch wagons as them being scum?   Funny how that line of thinking only works 1 way for you

That’s different because you were involved in that conversation. I was gone for maybe over an hour and came back and I “ghosted” again. 

you talked about the vote at least twice if I recall, which would have been more than enough for civ squire to vote. More particularly, I think civ squire would have voted me. 

(I’ve expressed this previously if you had actually been paying attention) 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If anything, I feel like like he would be asking for an invest on a night he knew Whicker was going to be role blocked. That's kind of backward

If you thought the investigator was surely to be roleblocked, why not ask to be investigated if you are scum?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s different because you were involved in that conversation. I was gone for maybe over an hour and came back and I “ghosted” again. 

you talked about the vote at least twice if I recall, which would have been more than enough for civ squire to vote. More particularly, I think civ squire would have voted me. 

(I’ve expressed this previously if you had actually been paying attention) 

I was at a gas station for 5-10 minutes and then back into the car to drive the remaining way home.  Yup, I was supposed to text and drive.   Get that **** out of here.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:
13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you knew that Whicker would not be roleblocked last night?

your right, that is worded backwards.

Just now, squire12 said:

But that is the genesis of your read on me.  Started faulty with a crap reasoning that now you are asking for some latitude on when called out on a similar situation.  

It’s not crap reasoning. I’m pretty damn positive civ squire would have voted me in that scenario. It’s entirely why I tagged you. 

It’s not a similar situation. I was engaged in a conversation, gone for a bit, came back and jumped back into the conversation. 

you were here long enough to read the situation and then ignore it.