The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil just spouting more lies.  I am not Cujo.  

**** it.  I am The Mist.  You happy mwil.  You still role fishing.  

Pickle: You're scum! Only Jaws would eat someone Alive!!!!

Also Pickle: I'm THE MIST!

Whicker asks the question:

Pickle: MWil you are role fishing

Also Pickle: I'm not claiming my MOVE

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Just now, MWil23 said:

Pickle: You're scum! Only Jaws would eat someone Alive!!!!

Also Pickle: I'm THE MIST!

Whicker asks the question:

Pickle: MWil you are role fishing

Also Pickle: I'm not claiming my MOVE

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lmao.  None of that happened lol.  You have asked everyone to claim for 2 plus days now lol.  

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I'm about 95% sure that Pickle is Cujo and killed me Night 2 to be honest. Like Forge said, I'll wait for the KSJ flip to make sure.

That's why Squire needs to be the vote tonight. KSJ's flip will determine a lot with regards to where Pickle and Jason stand. If his role doesn't involve a chainsaw in any way (and I doubt it will, given the Creepy alignment), there is no doubt that Jason is the chainsaw killer. If his role is not that of Cujo, or some other big dog, then Pickle has to be that role. 

• Like 2

Just now, Whicker said:

I’d almost say lynch Pickle today tbqh

I would agree, but he clearly knows Orca's mind and can worm his way out of lynch situations. He's guessed like 4 out of 5 correctly. Read back and see. We need to save him for last or hope the other faction just takes the L and does us a favor by hitting him.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I would agree, but he clearly knows Orca's mind and can worm his way out of lynch situations. He's guessed like 4 out of 5 correctly. Read back and see. We need to save him for last or hope the other faction just takes the L and does us a favor by hitting him.

Yes, you have to save Pickle for later just because of this. If you lynch Pickle, he gets it right and re-enters the game, with a faction kill taking out town, the sides flip with Squire's vote block.