The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So you’re saying that you, who does not know the answers, would risk “guessing” in thread to help people who, if they got it wrong, would flip scum?

I would assume there is something called a chat for the scum factions.  Unless orca is making things hard for them

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then why didn't I tell touch or ksj....oh wait I'm not creepy

Then why didn't I tell cheese...oh wait I'm not evil

I am good aligned 

Hey Pickle, how about you give me a pistol or two and I promise I won’t shoot you. I’ll shoot Jason. You agree that you think he’s scum. Your choice actually between Jason and N4L right now I’ll make it happen...or Squire. Your choice. Or you pull the trigger.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I would assume there is something called a chat for the scum factions.  Unless orca is making things hard for them

So how do we know you didn’t help them in chat since you presumably don’t know the answers and could be wrong 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hey Pickle, how about you give me a pistol or two and I promise I won’t shoot you. I’ll shoot Jason. You agree that you think he’s scum. Your choice actually between Jason and N4L right now I’ll make it happen...or Squire. Your choice. Or you pull the trigger.

@Pickle Rick you give me a pistol and I’ll do this right now. You said Jason is scum too. Win/win. It backfires and I die. It doesn’t and we kill scum.