The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

@Forge  Here are my thoughts on what is left.  I think the town vs creepy vs evil are pretty even.  Could be more Evil or more creepy at this point. 

1. Forge Indy
4. Whicker Good
7. KSJ Creepy
9. Mwil ???
13. Pickle creepy/evil
16. Mission (llama) creepy/evil
17. Daboyle good
18. Counselor good
19. Squire Indy
22. Jason creepy/evil
N4L creepy/evil

My issue with Llama is that he claimed commuter, but I was able to vote block him, so his commuter is either a odd/even night deal or is a fake claim and he has flown so far under the radar since returning.  

As you noted above, you are potentially a king maker and can also seal your fate or clear a path to victory with someone.  

Bottom line, I am willing to discuss with you how we (you and I) can work together in this.  

@The Orca <search the stair way in the ball room for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search  the ball room for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the landing in the ball room for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the torture room  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the closet  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the bowling alley  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the stair way to the dungeon for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the dungeon  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

@The Orca <search the attic for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <search the stair way in the ball room for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see Woz goo, and a high perch of chairs

@The Orca <search  the ball room for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

Above

@The Orca <search the landing in the ball room for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see an open door leading to the attic and not much else

@The Orca <search the torture room  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see a dead body and blood everywhere

@The Orca <search the closet  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see a baren closet

@The Orca <search the bowling alley  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see a shoe, kiosk, bowling lanes, concession with nach cheese and hotdogs, and a gaming center 

@The Orca <search the stair way to the dungeon for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

Nothing of interest

@The Orca <search the dungeon  for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see a blood pool and a jail cell

@The Orca <search the attic for items of interest, value or use.  Pick up anything that is found>

You see an empty gun safe

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I go to the ice room and open up the door, allowing the creature to roam about freely>

@The Orca

Ylu let the mo ster loose on the house he comes charging at you

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <search the bowling alley for scraps of food>

Lots of hotdogs left

36 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My issue with Llama is that he claimed commuter, but I was able to vote block him, so his commuter is either a odd/even night deal or is a fake claim and he has flown so far under the radar since returning.  

Llama has been cleared by Whicker, fyi.