The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Forge said:

You know id be doing it for my win con. That's it. And that's tough. I try to be sympathetic to third parties as town. I hate the kill anything different mentality

Well if you end up siding with scum in the most important moments of the game then the kill anything different mentality sounds like a pro-town move to me.

Just now, Forge said:

You know id be doing it for my win con. That's it. And that's tough. I try to be sympathetic to third parties as town. I hate the kill anything different mentality

You move your vote off me and it gains you a lot of favors going into tonight.  

VOting Mwil almost assures you that you will not be hit tonight or any night in the next several night of this game

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, I've tried very hard to help both sides. The alignment compare, not voting swag, oh and I killed ET (well, I think there was a cross kill there. I was who swallowed him whole). But I still obviously scum hunt for town. I think I've played a damn good game considering the position. I think I've certainly played well enough to deserve a win

Here it is

Vote Mwil tonight.   A town gets killed tonight

The numbers favor a side and you know it.  I have made my choice on sides already

Just now, Whicker said:

Do you think MWil lied about his role? If so, vote MWil. If not, then vote Squire. It's pretty simple

Oh no. Mwil is town.  No doubt in my head. Scum controls the night. With my help, they control the day