Who do you want as HC

LoganF89

21 minutes ago, taylor made said:

What was Mike Shanahan's record before coming here?

I don't know nethier do I care, but I know he wasn't the same Shanahan that lead the Broncos to the SuperBowl. How long had it been since the Broncos where in the playoffs before Dan hired Shanahan?

Last time I remember the Broncos making noise in the playoffs was with Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning as their QBs. I don't recall Shanahan being apart of those appererecnces. 

Edited by Skins212689

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't know nethier do I care, but I know he wasn't the same Shanahan that lead the Broncos to the SuperBowl. How long had it been since the Broncos where in the playoffs before Dan hired Shanahan? 

Shanahan was turning the team around before Dan and Bruce forced that trade for the crappy QB.

19 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Shanahan was turning the team around before Dan and Bruce forced that trade for the crappy QB.

Yet Shanahan couldn't even get the best out of Cousins! Remember Cousins blossomed under Gruden. What was Cousins like the last 4 games of Griffins 2nd year? Didn't he lose he job to McCoy? Yes #FACTS

Edited by Skins212689

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

A lot of the talking heads are finally picking up what a lot of us already knew- it's not going to happen with Snyder.  If he hasn't learned after 20 years, he's not going to do so.  It would take a very radical event happening to force him to change.  

EDIT: Which is why, in picking a head coach for this team, they desperately need to go off the grid and try to catch lightning in a bottle, because even if Harbaugh gets canned from Michigan or wants to leave, he's not coming here.   No top option is going to come here.  

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

A lot of the talking heads are finally picking up what a lot of us already knew- it's not going to happen with Snyder.  If he hasn't learned after 20 years, he's not going to do so.  It would take a very radical event happening to force him to change.  

EDIT: Which is why, in picking a head coach for this team, they desperately need to go off the grid and try to catch lightning in a bottle, because even if Harbaugh gets canned from Michigan or wants to leave, he's not coming here.  

Now it's he's not coming here. No one knows that. Unless you have some inside source. 

14 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Yet Shanahan couldn't even get the best out of Cousins! Remember Cousins blossomed under Gruden. What was Cousins like the last 4 games of Griffins 2nd year? Didn't he lose he job to McCoy? Yes #FACTS

Cousins didn't really get a chance with Shanahan, the crappy running QB started most of the games.  

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Now it's he's not coming here. No one knows that. Unless you have some inside source. 

After whats happened all throughout Snyder's tenure, what top flight coach with options is going to come here?  Is someone like Eric Bienemy going to waste his first shot with the Redskins?  Are Jim Schwartz, Josh McDaniels or Jim Harbaugh going to waste their second chance in the NFL to come here?  Will Bill Cowher sully his legacy to come out of retirement?  Serious question.  Why would they?  

All of those guys have options.  The Redskins will always have to settle for retreads like a Wade Phillips or Jeff Fisher, unless they go drastically off course and try to strike lightning in a bottle.  At least, that's the case with the current state of the club.  

17 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Cousins didn't really get a chance with Shanahan, the crappy running QB started most of the games.  

Dude we get your a Griffin hater, get the **** over it. Cousins played in the Baltimore game and than started their next game Griffin couldn't play. He also got a opportunity when Griffin had us up 14-0 vs "The Legion of Boom" Cousin's also got a opportunity the second half against the Chiefs his 2nd season in witch he finished starting the last 3 games of the season. Remeber when he was a turnover machine and lost the job to McCoy!!! As said Gruden develop Cousins not Shanahan. 

Here we go again with the Griffin vs Cousins bull**** in a thread about finding a new coach. Their both gone, what does that have to do with moving foward? Absolutely nothing!!!!

Edited by Skins212689

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Dude we get your a Griffin hater, get the **** over it. Cousins played in the Baltimore game and than started their next game Griffin couldn't play. He also got a opportunity when Griffin had us up 14-0 vs "The Legion of Boom" Cousin's also got a opportunity the second half against the Chiefs his 2nd season in witch he finished starting the last 3 games of the season. As said Gruden develop Cousins not Shanahan. 

Here we go again with the Griffin vs Cousins bull**** in a thread about finding a new coach. Their both gone, what does that have to do with moving foward? Absolutely nothing!!!!

I didn't bring up Cousins, you did.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

After whats happened all throughout Snyder's tenure, what top flight coach with options is going to come here?  Is someone like Eric Bienemy going to waste his first shot with the Redskins?  Are Jim Schwartz, Josh McDaniels or Jim Harbaugh going to waste their second chance in the NFL to come here?  Will Bill Cowher sully his legacy to come out of retirement?  Serious question.  Why would they?  

All of those guys have options.  The Redskins will always have to settle for retreads like a Wade Phillips or Jeff Fisher, unless they go drastically off course and try to strike lightning in a bottle.  At least, that's the case with the current state of the club.  

Your free to have that opinion, but I'm not ready to say none of these coaches would coach here until I see it for myself. As most have said MONEY talks for alot of people. I don't think it's fair to say who WON'T take the job until they themselves Say they won't coach here. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

You brung up "Crappy QB" in the post about Shanahan that's how the talk about the QBs started.

The only QB before than that was being discussed was Kapernick because of his affiliation with Jim Harbaugh. 

I brought up the crappy QB in context of discussing why Shanahan didn't work out, which is completely relevant to this thread.  

• Like 1