Who do you want as HC

LoganF89

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

And to answer your question, no I probably wouldn't bring Mike back now because he's been out of football too long.  Kyle Shanahan on the other hand, was the coach I argued we should have hired instead of Gruden.  

Still talking about past ****!!! Continue your trolling with someone else. None of these guys fit what this thread is made for. THE FUTURE HC. 

Edited by Skins212689

This team is not anyone's team but Dan Snyder and Brick Allen. Regardless of the wins. This disaster of a franchise is lying at the feet of Dan Snyder. Period. 

If this team gets 6 wins, that is going to mean that Callahan will be the next coach. Is that good? Is that bad? Don't know, don't care. What it means is, that Allen and Snyder maintain their roles and continue to destroy this team. Those two back quality people into corners by doing what they want because its what's best for business, instead of what's best for the fanbase that supports this business. 

EVEN JERRY JONES HAS FIGURED IT OUT.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You want a coach who is less prepared than Jay Gruden, and who insists on being heavily involved in running the offensive system versus being a CEO type coach?  Then I guess Harbaugh is your man.  Harbaugh would be a terrible hire right now. 

There's a difference between saying I want, and telling you why I wouldn't be surprised, sir.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It was more of a general you, as I understood your statement.  I actually think this team would be foolish enough to give him the job.  

Ah, my apologies.

I really do think he's better suited for the pros than college though

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Ah, my apologies.

I really do think he's better suited for the pros than college though

See, he had some of his coaches from Stanford follow him to Michigan.  He did extremely well at Stanford and really built a quality program.  The fact that Michigan has looked so woefully inept against top teams really gives me pause about anything he's done previously.  And, when you look at the great work that Greg Roman has done with Lamar Jackson, it's tough to give him a lot of credit in developing Kaepernick.  Included in that is his failure to really develop someone at Michigan as well.  

It's not even fair to lay recruiting at his feet either because most of the positional coaches are the ones actively hitting the recruiting trail.  They do most of the legwork, and only bring in the head coach when they are having a hard time sealing the deal, such as competition with another program.  

He's been extremely underwhelming there, and with how the team utterly collapsed after three years in San Francisco, I wouldn't give him the keys to an NFL team just yet.  

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

See, he had some of his coaches from Stanford follow him to Michigan.  He did extremely well at Stanford and really built a quality program.  The fact that Michigan has looked so woefully inept against top teams really gives me pause about anything he's done previously.  And, when you look at the great work that Greg Roman has done with Lamar Jackson, it's tough to give him a lot of credit in developing Kaepernick.  Included in that is his failure to really develop someone at Michigan as well.  

It's not even fair to lay recruiting at his feet either because most of the positional coaches are the ones actively hitting the recruiting trail.  They do most of the legwork, and only bring in the head coach when they are having a hard time sealing the deal, such as competition with another program.  

He's been extremely underwhelming there, and with how the team utterly collapsed after three years in San Francisco, I wouldn't give him the keys to an NFL team just yet.  

I think it’s because of his refusal to adopt a high tempo offense that is causing him a problem in college.  His scheme is better suited for the pros imo.