Week 4 GDT: Titans vs. Falcons

KingTitan

Grrrrr.   CD needs to catch that Marcus out it right there.  No excuse.    Got points but that was bad by Corey.   I am starting to loose a lot of faith in Cory he needs to start making those kind of plays.  

And we have the third most drops in the NFL huh. Sigh

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Corey just doesnt do what a #1 WR does. Barely does what a #2 does, honestly. Can't ever help his QB.

My opinion he does but the whole offense is inconsistent as a whole. Film doesn’t lie it’s times he’s open mariota doesn’t see him, or the OL doesn’t hold up. & then there’s times he has mental drops but I feel your pain he’s a #5 pick 🗣Catch the Dayum Ball no excuses when it hits your hands 

1 minute ago, lovetitans said:

All adoree had to do was stay inside and its incomplete... his fundamentals are just not as good as you'd like in year 3

Dude your just being hard on Adoree on this 1 cause I guess he typically frustrates you, but that was all Julio Jones Out muscling Adoree, Adoree played tight coverage & was in his hip pocket the whole route, that’s Julio Jones 

• Like 2

I thought watching last weeks game that Mariota looked like he got in a groove in the later part of the game and I thought it was ki d of good that he didnt have to worry about making a mistake he could just sling it...because we had no chance of winning...and he was making some throws against a defense that was expecting the pass.

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

That's Julio Jones, my dude. Easier said than done. That was decent coverage...

Agree it just looked like Adoree swung around his back to the outside and the throw was inside. Still good coverage but with better fundamentals it could have been different outcome.   

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Dude your just being hard on Adoree on this 1 cause I guess he typically frustrates you, but that was all Julio Jones Out muscling Adoree, Adoree played tight coverage & was in his hip pocket the whole route, that’s Julio Jones 

Agreed I was just pointing out it looked odd. was good coverage but the outcome could have been different.