Tell us about yourself

Woz

3 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

Debating leaving this franchise for the Ravens. Been a fan since 03 and starting rooting for them because of my dad. He stopped watching them before he passed in 2020. We have been nothing but trash since i was a fan and i think the only thing that can keep me is snyder sellingi. Im 32 now and dont want to waste more years just losing. I want to have a kid soon and would be wise to have him root for a winning team instead of this team which is just long gone from the glory years. Heck, we arent even the Redskins anymore...

i've been thinking "maybe next year" since 2003. I'm just tired of it. 

Certain things have kept me around like the post game live show and being entreched for 20 years as a fan. Its my childhood. Im just tired of them being embarrassing 

Edited by mar29020
jj
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 9:39 PM, mar29020 said:

i've been thinking "maybe next year" since 2003. I'm just tired of it. 

Certain things have kept me around like the post game live show and being entreched for 20 years as a fan. Its my childhood. Im just tired of them being embarrassing 

I totally get what you are saying, but I couldn't leave them for another team even though they aren't the Skins anymore(and sh!te), my 30 year old daughter is Skins daft but my son is a Titans fan, just have to hope the good times return before we are pushing up daisy's. 

• Like 1