Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

So we have Swag using ghosting as a reason for me being scum while acknowledging I did it last game as scum...but failing to realize I've admitted to ghosting for a reason and that he himself cries like a little ***** when Pickle calls him scum for ghosting and cries and ******* that it means nothing...this is such and easy decipher...SWAG IS SCUM

Add in the fake arguements and no scum hunting for two days then pow he decides to play while making crap up 

Then add in I cant vote for him and someone's double vote is added to me

Has anyone else tried voting Swag today?

Maybe no one can vote him?

Maybe te

Maybe try to solve the game without bull**** lies knowing people just believe you at face value you lying sack of ****

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You abstained from any real participation.  Plopping a vote down and leaving for most of the phase, including the most critical portion of it, is aptly characterized as “abstaining.”  I’m sorry you’re seemingly incapable of anything beyond surface level comprehension.

Abstaining is what you do. Not taking responsibility for the mislynches you are responsible for (Malf) while taking credit for the ET one...ask yourself why?...I know why...you bussed him and got rid of Malf by sitting back after voting and letting everyone else pile on...you abstained...hypocrite plain and simple. Your way to hide as scum 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already answered your ghosting questions too.

Next time you ghost...I'm lynching and killing you you hypocrite. I have my reasons for ghosting this game and explained them partly without giving away too much info

Pickle has you pegged...you ghost all the time and ***** like a baby when get called on it saying it means nothing...now you are using it as a reason to lynch me even though I totally ghosted and admitted it was strategic....

Clear as day you are scum

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So we have Swag using ghosting as a reason for me being scum while acknowledging I did it last game as scum...but failing to realize I've admitted to ghosting for a reason and that he himself cries like a little ***** when Pickle calls him scum for ghosting and cries and ******* that it means nothing...this is such and easy decipher...SWAG IS SCUM

Add in the fake arguements and no scum hunting for two days then pow he decides to play while making crap up 

Then add in I cant vote for him and someone's double vote is added to me

Has anyone else tried voting Swag today?

Maybe no one can vote him?

Maybe te

Maybe try to solve the game without bull**** lies knowing people just believe you at face value you lying sack of ****

Abstaining is what you do. Not taking responsibility for the mislynches you are responsible for (Malf) while taking credit for the ET one...ask yourself why?...I know why...you bussed him and got rid of Malf by sitting back after voting and letting everyone else pile on...you abstained...hypocrite plain and simple. Your way to hide as scum 

lol, you think I’ve abstained from this game?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Next time you ghost...I'm lynching and killing you you hypocrite. I have my reasons for ghosting this game and explained them partly without giving away too much info

Pickle has you pegged...you ghost all the time and ***** like a baby when get called on it saying it means nothing...now you are using it as a reason to lynch me even though I totally ghosted and admitted it was strategic....

Clear as day you are scum

Where have I ghosted so far this game?