Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Forge can you explain what happened there, in relation to the flavor.  I see you semi did, but you just said it could be true and it doesn’t matter because we don’t know his alignment due to known factors.  I don’t care about the ability explanation.

So basically, there are normal people who hold zodiac stones. These are people like Wiegraf (ET), Elmdore, Folmav, the Cardinal, Dycedarg.  The stones allow them to transform into the Lucavi, which would be Belial, or Adramelk. He's basically saying that he mimicked Dycedarg (who holds the zodiac stone that allows him to transform in Adramelk). From the write up, it's suggesting that he managed to mimic this transformation (this isn't something that can be done in the game, nor am I sure how it would work regarding the mime ability because how did Orca get the zodiac stone that made the transformation possible? Though admittedly that could just be an addition for this game). It's possible the mere mortal aspect is something that would support him, but honestly, that's not a part of the game. There's not a requirement for utilizing the stones...you kind of just have to accept the lucavi. So I don't know how that fits. After killing counselor, Adramelk split because Orca wasn't Dycedarg, who is the true holder of the Capricorn Zodiac Stone. 

Sorry if that is not exactly what you want. 

53 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Tk3 is known for wanting me or Pickle lynched D1...less so over the months. But has never referenced Pickle or myself as town on D1. Never a hint of it

Do you still think I am scum?

or was that your rationale for N2 and you’ve since changed your mind?

curious minds want to know 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Do you still think I am scum?

or was that your rationale for N2 and you’ve since changed your mind?

curious minds want to know 

Based on the how the runup to night went and subsequent flips...I'd lean town. Looking back it doesnt seem like you would be aligned with ET. Now you could be an Other/Indy, but at this time the likelihood of you being aligned with ET is low. Your post about Pickle is still worrisome, but others stand out way more imo