Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 10/2/2019 at 11:37 PM, Forge said:

The war for regency is only a part of the game. The first two chapters. You never go there, and the bad guys in the end game aren't them. I lean toward toward heretic aligned, because I have some info, but not enough to be concrete and it's just a logical conclusion. What I know could also just be a fictional alignment in the game. 

Malf was TG Cid. Delita and ovelia also confirmed. 

On 10/2/2019 at 11:51 PM, Forge said:

Her brother is an infant.

I have reason to believe the main scum alignment is "heretic aligned", not zodiac stone aligned. I believe the main scum group are the holders of the zodiac stones

On 10/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, Matts4313 said:

Got it. And you also believe the white/black lions are unimportant enough in the video game that they would not be factions nor indys?

Ivalice

Heretic 

Delita

^^^^^^^^^^ That doesnt seem complicated enough for a TKN game

23 hours ago, Forge said:

Yes, I think the main scum alignment is known as "Heretic aligned".  

But it's just an educated guess based on information that i have. I have a passive negative utility that makes me read as heretic aligned. 

@SwAg   here are the posts discussing this

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

My problem is, it doesn't really offer anything. You claimed your job, but since it's a draft, that doesn't matter at all. There are too many convenient unknowns in there as well. You don't get to pick your target, don't get to know what the ability is? If that really is the case, you got shafted with regards to being able to tell a plausible story. The bones of what you are saying could absolutely be true, with some minor tweaks and modifications on your end. Maybe it's not random and you chose a scummate to mimic, thus getting the ability to mimic a lucavi transformation and kill someone. I don't know. The rest of the information could easily be true (with regards to the whole dycedarg bit), but again, doesn't mean anything. You could be Elmdore or Folmarv / Vormav mimicking your partner Dycedarg. 

If there were no unknowns, wouldnt that be a super overpowered role in the hands of a scum group. My guess is Nacho nerfed it some to account for this

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you think there are 2 smaller mafia factions or 1 larger one remaining?

There are enough of the Lucavi / Zodiac Stone holders to be one larger group. Delacroix, Elmdore, Dycedarg....I can name at least 5 that could still be viable in the game. 

There may be some others left that are indy. Gafgarion is a mercenary in the game, ultimately not a good guy. Algus / Argath starts off as a good guy, goes bad. 

Just now, Forge said:

There are enough of the Lucavi / Zodiac Stone holders to be one larger group. Delacroix, Elmdore, Dycedarg....I can name at least 5 that could still be viable in the game. 

There may be some others left that are indy. Gafgarion is a mercenary in the game, ultimately not a good guy. Algus / Argath starts off as a good guy, goes bad. 

what do you make of the Pickle Rick wincon....eliminate all the other named players?

You are Delita Hyral. You are Delita-aligned: Eliminate all other named players (except Princess Ovelia) while staying alive yourself.

Would the un-named players be those that could be summoned?  Would there be other similar things that we have not seen yet?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

what do you make of the Pickle Rick wincon....eliminate all the other named players?

Actually fits extremely well with his character. Delita is a commoner who basically wants to become king, so he's basically using everyone as a pawn and stepping over bodies as he climbs the ranks. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would the un-named players be those that could be summoned?  Would there be other similar things that we have not seen yet?

Not sure what you mean by the summoned part? 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Who would be scum there

It was what I thought the name of the main scum group would be, but I was wrong. It would have been the same group as what he named Lucavi (the Lucavi is the actual in game name for the beings that are summoned through the stone) 

Edited by Forge
added wording

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Actually fits extremely well with his character. Delita is a commoner who basically wants to become king, so he's basically using everyone as a pawn and stepping over bodies as he climbs the ranks. 

Not sure what you mean by the summoned part? 

Essentially Ifirit.  

Who, me?" the being scowled. "I guess I should probably have a name tag."

The being saw a pool of blood left from when they were carrying in Counselor's corpse, and used it to write his name on a piece of paper and attach it to himself.

"If...If....IFIRIT?"

"Yeah, I'm here to help with the situation you have going on here. One of you humans saw need to seek help from my plane."

Ifirit counts as a new player entering the game. His vote counts as 1 like any other player. He can be voted for, lynched, and targeted by any action during the night. Ifirit cannot change its vote the last hour of the day.