Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This isnt a terrible list, but how did you come to it?

Swag was playing his scum game day one but has since turned up town swag so idk if he's just responding to me or actually town which is why I'm NK voting for him atm(somewhere I know he wouldn't change just cause I said something) 

Counselor is just willing to lynch anyone at this point for the most part.  Could be SK 

Rack is just a read on voting pattern and other nonsense postings 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Join the club.

I solely vote for someone who isn’t posting. He starts posting. I switch to my biggest scum read since the only reason I voted him was he wasn’t responding to pings. He and 2 others go for a late push.

Those pushing us are scum 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Swag was playing his scum game day one but has since turned up town swag so idk if he's just responding to me or actually town which is why I'm NK voting for him atm(somewhere I know he wouldn't change just cause I said something) 

Counselor is just willing to lynch anyone at this point for the most part.  Could be SK 

So my town game 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

So youve clearly been reading up. How come you didnt respond until people called for your bandwagon?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We know rack is scum, but so are you, you nutter.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So youve clearly been reading up. How come you didnt respond until people called for your bandwagon?

As luck would have it I was catching up and finished when someone voted me.  Awful timings I know.  But when I'm scum I just let town kill itself and ignore ya'll