Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

It's just hard to argue against squire simply because he's been a crucial cog to early game developments, where his alignment flip reveals a lot about those who interacted otherwise.  Basically, it would take a lot of coincidences or other low-odd occurrences for him to be Town at this point, but if he's Town we at least get a more clear picture of those who were involved.

@SwAg  Can you walk me through how you would view the various interactions and events when I flip town?  Feel free to share the other options as well, but the one that will happen is that I will flip Town

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After yesterday I feel much stronger about squire and mwil than orca although an orca lynch would still be fine by me. I just think those other two are much more confirmed scum with their shenanigans at end of day yesterday.

I think that it's hilarious that I'm being penalized for coming up on the right end of things (TWICE with Pickle/ET) when Dome flipped the vote at the end and Nacho had just put a 6-4 VC seconds before. I'll grant you that part at least, but the D1 stuff is ridiculous. I guess I'd have been better off going hard after Town in Malf D1 vs. sticking with Pickle who was clearly scum and then flipped scum that night.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think that it's hilarious that I'm being penalized for coming up on the right end of things (TWICE with Pickle/ET) when Dome flipped the vote at the end and Nacho had just put a 6-4 VC seconds before. I'll grant you that part at least, but the D1 stuff is ridiculous. I guess I'd have been better off going hard after Town in Malf D1 vs. sticking with Pickle who was clearly scum and then flipped scum that night.

You don't get to brag about being right on ET when you tried to force it into a tie. If you were so sure ET was scum why wouldn't you have just stayed on him.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You don't get to brag about being right on ET when you tried to force it into a tie. If you were so sure ET was scum why wouldn't you have just stayed on him.

By YOUR logic, I also shouldn't be PENALIZED for it either. Bottom line since votes actually matter is that I'm 2-2 so far this game.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You can be right about some and not be "so sure".  Its pretty normal, short of an invest, to swing votes around right at night. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

By YOUR logic, I also shouldn't be PENALIZED for it either. Bottom line since votes actually matter is that I'm 2-2 so far this game.

2/2 means 2 out of 2

2-2 means won 2 lost 2

Today you get math professor Matts

Just now, MWil23 said:

Well actually I can you see. Because it seemed to me that when the votes were running away you thought piled on ET to bus him but then when it looked like you could save him you tried to force the tie.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You can be right about some and not be "so sure".  Its pretty normal, short of an invest, to swing votes around right at night. 

Yeah but you don't get to brag about catching ET when you tried to switch off of him last minute.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well actually I can you see. Because it seemed to me that when the votes were running away you thought piled on ET to bus him but then when it looked like you could save him you tried to force the tie.

Perhaps in a vacuum, that is fair. But, you throw in the other body of work, me agreeing with SwAg and Counselor, saying that I thought Matts was clear town when others were pushing him, trying to get something going on KSJ and calling him out multiple times on his absences (then he says ET is scum and DODGES A VOTE!), etc. I've at least been very pro Town in every other interaction that I've had this game. You can't say the same since you admitted ET was scum and stuck with Orca since "it didn't matter", KSJ dodged a vote, BCB/Squire have been very scummy, and Orca flat ghosted.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Perhaps in a vacuum, that is fair. But, you throw in the other body of work, me agreeing with SwAg and Counselor, saying that I thought Matts was clear town when others were pushing him, trying to get something going on KSJ and calling him out multiple times on his absences (then he says ET is scum and DODGES A VOTE!), etc. I've at least been very pro Town in every other interaction that I've had this game. You can't say the same since you admitted ET was scum and stuck with Orca since "it didn't matter", KSJ dodged a vote, BCB/Squire have been very scummy, and Orca flat ghosted.

Well it wouldn't have mattered if you hadn't tried to save your scum buddy

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Next time just say "There's nothing that you can say to change my mind" or "I know you are but what am I"

I think you're scum and you tried to save ET. You saying "but I was on the final vote count" means nothing since you tried to ******* switch off of him.You don't get to brag when you were only on his final count because you placed your vote off of him a little bit too late.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I think you're scum and you tried to save ET. You saying "but I was on the final vote count" means nothing since you tried to ******* switch off of him.You don't get to brag when you were only on his final count because you placed your vote off of him a little bit too late.

So Dome was scum too? He even tried to switch his vote in OT.

Counselor too?

Matt, who is all but confirmed town now, throwing his vote away on you despite him pushing ET all day?

How about Forge trying for a late Orca push?

Be consistent.