Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

What is the urgency in BDL?

Whick was going bananas pming everyone trade offers, which then kinda spurred everyone else to talk to everyone else about trades. Mid day people were just like "IVE GOT PLAYER AND PICKS, PM ME FIRESALE!". Slight exaggeration. 

Just now, Llamalover said:

I’ve played it in a party setting, but never on a forum like this before, so it’s very different

How did you know to bold peoples names? You really havent question the complexity of roles vs a party setting, why? Whats your user name in discord? 

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

I’ve played it in a party setting, but never on a forum like this before, so it’s very different

Yeah?  What do you think of rack?  I think he's a huge ******* ***** and trying to skate by.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, we have a deadline looming, and your story is: How did no one pressure MWil? I cannot believe it.  He was so scummy.  Oh me?  Sorry, I was playing another Internet forum game one mouse click away from this one.

It's not a story? Just an observation. I'm good with orca/squire. Just an interesting note. And I was not nearly that incredulous about it either. And just because I was on the forum, I was still doing my actual job and doing research on players I was looking at such too. 

Just now, rackcs said:

It's not a story? Just an observation. I'm good with orca/squire. Just an interesting note. And I was not nearly that incredulous about it either. And just because I was on the forum, I was still doing my actual job and doing research on players I was looking at such too. 

I didn't even use exclamation points.  How am I conveying an excess of incredulity or even outrage with that parody.

Just now, Llamalover said:

It’s just like a word doc control + b. The roles a bit complex but I can figure it out as I go. I’d have to check on that last one though

Damn, almost gottem with the oldest trick in the book. Somewhere @ET80 is sipping some scotch with a smile on his face. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why do you think MWil is voting squire?