Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Do we need to worry about these accumulation of espers?

Given that the Ifirit voted for Orca yesterday, that would seem pro town.  Could also be the summoner is in a different faction or an Indy.  Since Ifirit is still here, it seems like at some point they might need to be dealt with to lessen the possibility of a group/person having a large voting block.

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Given that the Ifirit voted for Orca yesterday, that would seem pro town.  Could also be the summoner is in a different faction or an Indy.  Since Ifirit is still here, it seems like at some point they might need to be dealt with to lessen the possibility of a group/person having a large voting block.

I’m definitely referring to the possibility of an open cult situation

Considering they are known quantities, I don’t think the risk is immediate, but if the game progresses and they accumulate I’m going to start to worry

32 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’m definitely referring to the possibility of an open cult situation

Considering they are known quantities, I don’t think the risk is immediate, but if the game progresses and they accumulate I’m going to start to worry

I agree.  Would certainly be a way for an independent to add votes to their side at end game.

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

yeah, 3 people tried to kill me, and at least 2 people protected me, and not one of them thought to call me a liar.

And I’m scum because my argument was fake, yet accurate.  But I didn’t vote for him, because I couldn’t vote.

This is really the position you’re staking out for yourself?

this could be be a few combinations of Lucavi, another scum faction, indy/other, civ(s)

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what to you make of the Mwil voting himself?    Is he throwing in the towel?   Is he trying to have the focus on him so we don't look elsewhere?

Yes. Between Orca not fighting back yesterday, and Mwil's apparent surrender, I think it's safe to say at this point that scum don't have fake claims, so they don't have a ton to work with, particularly if they don't know the source material. A vote for himself, not fighting back or driving any action basically helps to keep this game quiet today, which means that very little additional scum hunting is going on. Everyone hops on Mwil and that's that. The day phase is quiet without much going on, which is unfortunately a detriment to us.