Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Tk3 feels a slight magnetic attraction when he moves towards Ramuh. But nothing further. Being on fire must somehow protect him from Ramuh's magnetism. Somehow.

VC

rackcs - 4 - Nazgul, Llamalover, SwAg, Forge

Ifirit - 2 - Ramuh, Tk3

Ramuh - 1 - Ifirit

Yet to vote: rackcs, squire12, Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

There is zero doubt that Racks is scum

I would be inclined to lynch an esper

Naz roleblock Racks again

Someone will a kill ability to kill Racks

Do you guys seriously believe this cc? He sits there and supposedly red letters me and then says he doesn't want to lynch me lol what a joke 

"Might as well get on the rackcs bandwagon while it's still hot," decides Ifirit.

"Ramuh couldn't agree more, chum," Ramuh agrees, apparently forgetting entirely the previous vendetta between the two.

VC

rackcs - 6 - Nazgul, Llamalover, SwAg, Forge, Ramuh, Ifirit

Ifirit - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: rackcs, squire12, Matts4313

Just now, rackcs said:

Do you guys seriously believe this cc? He sits there and supposedly red letters me and then says he doesn't want to lynch me lol what a joke 

nice try, kid

you had me for a while

I don't think you had to try what you tried

Please never patronize anyone ever again, because you've lost any and all room to attack people for intelligence this game, since I don't think you've been right once this entire game, and you've gotten basic details on thread posture and known, verified mechanics wrong, yet somehow remain persistent in your attacks.

So, I'm the Summoner, who is scum, trying to control the vote or whatever you think because it's "not impossible," but outed myself immediately after I summoned my first friend and tried to take a hit for Forge who is the investigator, while en route to being the only reason Town have any chance in this game.

I'm not letting you waste a lynch on them when there is another method of checking: if it's not over, they'll both go on Llama tomorrow, and Llama won't be able to tie it and force us to put ourselves at risk.

swag is too worried about his espers

I think people need to at least consider the consequences to having them around

If these espers really are just an extension of whatever alignment they started with, then it is totally OP

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

swag is too worried about his espers

I think people need to at least consider the consequences to having them around

If these espers really are just an extension of whatever alignment they started with, then it is totally OP

No, you're just absolutely clueless, and barely broach the realm of articulating a point.  The amount of nonsense you have to indulge for me to be a threat at this juncture is just an indictment on you.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Please never patronize anyone ever again, because you've lost any and all room to attack people for intelligence this game, since I don't think you've been right once this entire game, and you've gotten basic details on thread posture and known, verified mechanics wrong, yet somehow remain persistent in your attacks.

So, I'm the Summoner, who is scum, trying to control the vote or whatever you think because it's "not impossible," but outed myself immediately after I summoned my first friend and tried to take a hit for Forge who is the investigator, while en route to being the only reason Town have any chance in this game.

I'm not letting you waste a lynch on them when there is another method of checking: if it's not over, they'll both go on Llama tomorrow, and Llama won't be able to tie it and force us to put ourselves at risk.

I'm also planning on blocking Llama if Rackcs is indeed lynched.

Edited by Nazgul
if not is