Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

You would make up a meta about someone.

and now you're crying about it being done to you, swag. 

I absolutely would if I knew it wouldn’t be checked, but to this point, when I cite meta, I give specific examples and give people an opportunity to refute it if they so choose.  So in about a year’s time, the only people to contest meta reads are tk3, Orca, and Rick.  The latter two just ramble and don’t comprehend, meanwhile Tk3’s approach is just yelling it’s not true because it’s based on time, and telling me it might be mathematically true even if it’s untrue.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Let's talk about draft order...

Why number on your draft list did you get? I got my 7th pick

Curious as to why the draft order is important to you. The second time you have brought that up, if I remember correctly. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I absolutely would if I knew it wouldn’t be checked, but to this point, when I cite meta, I give specific examples and give people an opportunity to refute it if they so choose.  So in about a year’s time, the only people to contest meta reads are tk3, Orca, and Rick.  The latter two just ramble and don’t comprehend, meanwhile Tk3’s approach is just yelling it’s not true because it’s based on time, and telling me it might be mathematically true even if it’s untrue.

I know I was just trying to get you riled up.