Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Why do you think Malfatron is willing to forego his own case on rack to "gut" vote me on D1?  He has openly equivocated and avoided a confrontation with me.  When it started and he began to lose, he backed off and retreated, because he is a little *****.  Bcb shows up to derp his way through a day phase with a "lol swag is scum, I got a secret read on him," and Malf and ET both jump at the opportunity to jockey votes for me as occurring at the behest of bcb.  Why do you think that is?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Not sure.  my guess would be that he knows I am town.

Why you are following the herd is a mystery.  For someone that is self proclaimed to be good at this game, your read on me is horrendous. 

Following the herd?  I was one of the first people to vote for you, and then was positioned out of order because I unvoted, and when I re-voted I explained specifically why I was voting for you, which was different from everyone else.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why do you think Malfatron is willing to forego his own case on rack to "gut" vote me on D1?  He has openly equivocated and avoided a confrontation with me.  When it started and he began to lose, he backed off and retreated, because he is a little *****.  Bcb shows up to derp his way through a day phase with a "lol swag is scum, I got a secret read on him," and Malf and ET both jump at the opportunity to jockey votes for me as occurring at the behest of bcb.  Why do you think that is?

Let’s go Malf then 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why do you think Malfatron is willing to forego his own case on rack to "gut" vote me on D1?

Likely because he has a scum feel about your play this game.  Can't say that I disagree with him on it from the game play thus far.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He has openly equivocated and avoided a confrontation with me.  When it started and he began to lose, he backed off and retreated, because he is a little *****.  Bcb shows up to derp his way through a day phase with a "lol swag is scum, I got a secret read on him," and Malf and ET both jump at the opportunity to jockey votes for me as occurring at the behest of bcb.  Why do you think that is?

Could it be that those 3 have a scum read on you that is actually correct?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This does make a lot of sense to me. Malf seemed pretty confident about me being scum but moved off of me pretty easily

Malf

Just now, squire12 said:

Likely because he has a scum feel about your play this game.  Can't say that I disagree with him on it from the game play thus far.

Could it be that those 3 have a scum read on you that is actually correct?

I mean, the case against you has been spelled out, why are you taking the time to try to throw shade instead of doing something that may actually increase your survivability?