Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

It was a quiet night overall until a large BANG was heard outside. A man draped in shadows seems to have shot and killed Ramuh, sending it back to its own domain. It was Neutral-aligned.

That's all. Day 6 is open. I will allow the day to end early if enough votes are locked such that a lynch is clinched. Otherwise it ends 10/6 9:00 PM.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:28 PM, Forge said:

The game starts as a battle between two countries and regency of the throne for an infant child...it evolves into an open religious thing with the zodiac stones (incredibly powerful items), a somewhat jesus type character named Ajora (who's not a good guy), etc. 

Protagonists will include Ramza (the main character), TG Cid (or Orlandeau, whom Rams mentioned earlier), Agrias, and a number of others. Ovelia. 

Delita could be a good guy or a bad guy, or an indy. He's Ramza's best friend, but goes through the game on his own path. 

Guys like Wiegraf would certainly be bad, maybe Dycedarg, Ajora, etc. 

On 10/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, Forge said:

My guess is none. As I said, the war of the regency (the "war of the lions") is actually not the ultimate conflict in the game. It becomes a religious thing in the back half of the game, and the ultimate bad guys are the zodiac stone holders. It wouldn't make much sense to me, logically speaking, if this game followed the actual war of the lions since the other country played such a small role actually in game.  It would make more sense if the ultimate scum group were the zodiac stone holders - Dycedarg, Wiegraf, Cardinal Delacroix, Ajora.

You did

Just now, squire12 said:

@SwAg  Did you read my larger post from earlier today and get the message that I was likely consider hitting 1 of the espers tonight?   I know you tagged me about it a while after.  It was something that I was going to bring up closer to night or after the lynch deadline.

Yeah, I told you that you could, so if you did, I don't care.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

why not put Irifit and tk3 on Llama then?

I was just expressing my desires on who should die.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Llamalover -1 - Matts4313

Yet to vote: Forge, SwAg, Llamalover, squire12,  Nazgul, Tk3, Ifirit

unvote

@Tk3 - please lock your vote into LL good sir.