NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

You beat a mediocre Pelicans team by 2, without Jrue, and Ingram shouldve been shooting 2 to send the game to OT...Congrats?

It’s hilarious because when the Lakers were on their run it was “they’ve played no one” and now that the Jazz are starting to win a few games and have beaten no one worth a damn, it’s “a win is a win”. A clown will always be a clown. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

55 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That was regarding Jokic's performance lol. 

Ahhh.

Really would have been pumped for him to hit 50. It was an awesome game too - the Hawks were red hot from 3. His career high is now higher than Embiid and I love that. I really do believe Jokic has a switch he can flip and be a dominant scorer like that. He came out and knew he was just gonna murder 

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s hilarious because when the Lakers were on their run it was “they’ve played no one” and now that the Jazz are starting to win a few games and have beaten no one worth a damn, it’s “a win is a win”. A clown will always be a clown. 

What's funny is that Lakers fans were ready to crown their team the NBA champions with one of the softest schedules in the league. Yet when Utah goes through a similar stretch and dominates now it's "they've played no one." Why weren't you all saying that when the Lakers were on that great run? Furthermore you were just saying that the Jazz were no good, Mitchell wasn't good, etc. We're a game out of 2nd place after a so-so start, just goes to show, the Lakers fanbase is without a doubt the least knowledgeable fanbase in the entire league. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the celtics players are missing so many games because they are sick

they should get it together, we're not in middle school anymore 

I actually don't mind it because it allows some other guys to play, obviously I don't want him to miss too many good players at the same time because winning does matter. But never fear Brad freaking Stevens will play 12 guys anyway

On 1/4/2020 at 7:12 PM, resilient part 2 said:

When Marcus Smart is bad he can be really bad, I debate all the time is his Bulldog Defense worth some of his erratic bad offensive play.

or when his offensive play stabilizes the offense when tatum is taking terrible shots????

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the celtics players are missing so many games because they are sick

they should get it together, we're not in middle school anymore 

man i had the flu last week and couldn't even think about rolling off the couch 

40 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

or when his offensive play stabilizes the offense when tatum is taking terrible shots????

Tatum like Marcus Smart like many other Celtics this year and in the past take terrible shots because Brad freaking Stevens allows them to get away with it

Great tatical coach who is too soft

Edited by resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Tatum like Marcus Smart like many other Celtics this year and in the past take terrible shots because Brad freaking Stevens allows them to get away with it

Great tatical coach who is too soft

just mostly don't understand why you don't see smart's offensive value. the days of him being a liability are over. he creates much more good than he does bad. 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

just mostly don't understand why you don't see smart's offensive value. the days of him being a liability are over. he creates much more good than he does bad. 

I will agree that he is Light Years better than it has been in the past but too many times he gets into his hero mode, and I don't see why. He has competent teammates. Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum both need the ball set up to them better that also includes Gordon Hayward. I've seen games with smart is on the court with Kemba Walker Tatum Brown and Hayward and Marcus Smart as taking back to back shots and I don't see why

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I will agree that he is Light Years better than it has been in the past but too many times he gets into his hero mode, and I don't see why. He has competent teammates. Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum both need the ball set up to them better that also includes Gordon Hayward. I've seen games with smart is on the court with Kemba Walker Tatum Brown and Hayward and Marcus Smart as taking back to back shots and I don't see why

I ain't sayin he doesn't take bad shots but he allows those 4 to be off the ball and they're all very effective off the ball. it's smart's best role. 

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I ain't sayin he doesn't take bad shots but he allows those 4 to be off the ball and they're all very effective off the ball. it's smart's best role. 

Yes and no I hear what you're saying but something I preach regularly is that there are too many needy scorers to keep everybody in rhythm and if Marcus Smart would be more of a playmaker and less of a shooter I will be very happy. And sometimes he is but too many times he forgets like in the years past when he played off the ball and was just hoisting shots up Jaylen Brown Tatum and definitely Gordon Hayward need to touch the ball more and that is Marcus Smart job to get that done in my opinion

Edited by resilient part 2