NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yes. Without thinking twice.

You guys need to watch him more. As a Mavs fan I get to watch him every single second. He’s been absolutely horrendous in the 4th quarter this year. He’s a terrible 3pt shooter yet shoots 10 a night (7 of them probably 30 foot stepbacks). Lately, for nearly a month, it seems the team plays better with him off the floor. He can’t shoot free throws. And the constant complaining is so, so annoying.

It’s like last year, started off monstrous. Second half of the year, same numbers, maybe better, but efficicency plummeted. That’s starting to happen again.

It’s like I said, he may be putting 35/10/10 type numbers a ton, but most of that is on horrendous shooting with 10-11 3s chucked making 2-3 of them and 7 turnovers.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

You guys need to watch him more. As a Mavs fan I get to watch him every single second. He’s been absolutely horrendous in the 4th quarter this year. He’s a terrible 3pt shooter yet shoots 10 a night (7 of them probably 30 foot stepbacks). Lately, for nearly a month, it seems the team plays better with him off the floor. He can’t shoot free throws. And the constant complaining is so, so annoying.

It’s like last year, started off monstrous. Second half of the year, same numbers, maybe better, but efficicency plummeted. That’s starting to happen again.

Be careful what you wish for. 

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

What did I wish for

You asked if anyone would take Luka over Ja, SGA or Trae. You switch Luka out for any of them, you guys are sitting at the bottom of the league in standings. Well, maybe not Ja. Point stands tho.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Would've been 4 technicals for Booker, suspended for the next gm also. 

I still can't believe the Suns got 3 techs at the end of a close gm and the worst thing they did was the everyday split second stare on the person they just dunked on. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

You asked if anyone would take Luka over Ja, SGA or Trae. You switch Luka out for any of them, you guys are sitting at the bottom of the league in standings. Well, maybe not Ja. Point stands tho.

No, I wish our star, who shoots 3s like Rajon Rondo, didn’t shoot 10-11 a night, and I wish I didn’t feel like he was Chuck Hayes at the line every time.