NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I like the Bucks. If Utah doesn't win it, I'll be rooting for  Milwaukee vs Clippers in the finals. 

I think we'll be there for certain. It's gonna take a storm for us to not get there this year. Just hope we can finish it. This city deserves a title. 

Starting to sour on Luka. He’s inefficient. Can’t shoot free throws, can’t shoot threes yet takes 11 a night, turns it over an absurd amount of times, and complains way too much - has odd antics on the floor (ripping jersey, changing shoes) giving you hope that he’ll adjust, only to watch him jack up 7 more stepback 3s.

Sorry, 35/12/11 loses it’s luster when it’s on 3/13 from 3, 7-12 from the line, and 7 turnovers.

He’s definitely been incredibly overhyped.

Sucks watching Ja Morant and SGA drop 25 on ridiculous efficiency and there’s Luka with eye popping stats!!! But it’s on 37/17/60 shooting with a minimum of 5 turnovers.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if those two were better than him soon.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

Luka is 2-8 from the line and 1-6 from 3. Getting so sick of this ****.

Hits 2 in a row so naturally he forces an absolutely god awful stepback 3 that barely draws iron, leading to an easy fastbreak bucket. An instead of running back he complains to the ref.

Every damn game. He’s crazy talented but extremely selfish and inefficient.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus