NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, tom cody said:

Back to Hayward; Yeah he's not the performer in Boston that he was in Utah. Got to wonder if the injury affected that much or the Celtics have other options they'd rather use  or is it a combination of both? 

It doesn't look as spry as he did in Utah that's for sure oh, but I would bet he is at least 90% of what he was, it is a fact Boston has many talented score has any all wants need the ball. Trying to fit him in is certainly a challenge. If he got the same amount of shots on Boston that would mean what players are getting less?

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I think it's actually doing the opposite. Not only does he get to play alongside arguably one of, if not the smartest players in the NBA, but he also gets to learn how to play off ball and become more of a scorer vs merely a facilitator. Might be the best thing that could of happened for his development.

Very true. Although is CP3 the teacher type? Either way just seeing him up close helps. Still doesn't beat actual experience IMO.

Never hurts to learn how to play off ball but if/when he becomes a max guy, it will be for him to run an offense with the ball in his hands.

6 hours ago, champ11 said:

Very very sound speculation imo. Probably should be another knock on Harden tbh. I still don't hate the trade for either side. Chris couldn't stay healthy and the relationship/run was dead. But not surprising at all that Chris is outplaying Russ by a long shot when healthy

I think Harden wants a championship badly and with a healthy CP3 they were the only team to give the warriors a run and then CP3 gets hurt when they were on the brink of a title. I’m sure that left some bad feelings. 

Booker and Oubre have been hit with taunting technicals in the end of a close gm when Trae has literally done the same thing 6x this quarter

Edit: actually 3x, I forgot Booker got hit with another T but it was a double T

Edited by 11sanchez11

53 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Booker and Oubre have been hit with taunting technicals in the end of a close gm when Trae has literally done the same thing 6x this quarter

Bruh

Also no foul because Bembry has been allowed to climb all over Book but any time Trae gets touched they call a foul

edit: Booker got thrown out for basically saying 'scoreboard' (he pointed towards the scoreboard to show Bembry how many points he has) and 'allday' cause Bembry couldn't stop him. Lmao at the end of a close gm

2 different technicals for stuff that is said 48x a game

Edited by 11sanchez11