NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I really could see the Rockets just going on a tear w/ this small ball lineup they are now forced to use more than ever. However, I don't think it really can "work" come playoffs, when a team is rested, and preparing for what you bring. At least, you lose the advantage of a quick and unique lineup come playoff time that you have during the regular season. In the midst of a season, it's gonna be hard to adjust to the Rockets when what they throw at you is so different than anybody else (similar to how they tore through regular season a few years back, before everyone started looking like them). 

Not to say they can't win some playoff series, but win the West over the LA teams? Don't see it. Not exactly a bold prediction.

Was a charge if he hadn't been on the line, bad challenge. I mean, the small ball lineup for houston is giving the Lakers a pretty big fit right now given that AD refuses to use his size over Tucker. Reminiscent of KG late in his career, stop frickin fading on every shot you one eyebrowed freak 

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I really could see the Rockets just going on a tear w/ this small ball lineup they are now forced to use more than ever. However, I don't think it really can "work" come playoffs, when a team is rested, and preparing for what you bring. At least, you lose the advantage of a quick and unique lineup come playoff time that you have during the regular season. In the midst of a season, it's gonna be hard to adjust to the Rockets when what they throw at you is so different than anybody else (similar to how they tore through regular season a few years back, before everyone started looking like them). 

Not to say they can't win some playoff series, but win the West over the LA teams? Don't see it. Not exactly a bold prediction.

I think we have a better chance against the clippers than the lakers 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Was a charge if he hadn't been on the line, bad challenge. I mean, the small ball lineup for houston is giving the Lakers a pretty big fit right now given that AD refuses to use his size over Tucker. Reminiscent of KG late in his career, stop frickin fading on every shot you one eyebrowed freak 

Davis is soft. It’s the only reason he’s not the best player in the league 

I keep saying it, but the Lakers have no shot to get out of the West, let alone beat the Bucks in the finals unless LeBron gets back to closing games like he did in Cleveland. Seriously, when is the last game he closed for the Lakers? When is the last time he took a game over in crunch time? This team doesn't have another takeover player on the team and AD isn't a guy down the stretch you are going to go to every trip down. Bron's clutch numbers must be atrocious because every time I watch the Lakers in a close game, dude is bricking everything and just settling for outside shots. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Just came to say the opposite lol. Think this would be a great series. Was a fun gm

You got Robert Covington taking that awful shot that somehow goes in but had no business even being taken. You got Danny Green for some reason trying to drive to the rim and spin with the ball with 1.5 minutes left, Avery Bradley getting the ball driving to the free throw line and pulling up without passing once with a few mins left. It's just not good for my blood pressure