NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

That feaux smart and educated smart ain't gonna mix well.

jaylen brown went to like 3 months of college lol

he also says some dumb things ("in reality, there is no difference genetically between lebron and jj redick, except lebron is lebron of course") and I would say it is pretty comparable how JB and Kyrie overrate their own intelligence lol. for instance, jaylen gave a lecture at harvard on education where he went over some stuff he learned in intro to education  lolol

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

Kyrie is a top tier #2, he ain't a #1. All there is to it, really. 

If KD comes back even 90% of his former self, Kyrie won't have to be a #1 and the Nets will be fine and an elite team. Though I think it would be far from a sure thing if they ever win a title or not, even with KD at 100%. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

jaylen brown went to like 3 months of college lol

he also says some dumb things ("in reality, there is no difference genetically between lebron and jj redick, except lebron is lebron of course") and I would say it is pretty comparable how JB and Kyrie overrate their own intelligence lol. for instance, jaylen gave a lecture at harvard on education where he went over some stuff he learned in intro to education  lolol

Read anything from anyone that knows both of them and they'll all tell you the same thing I just did. You don't have to be highly educated to be an intellectual or legitimate thinker. That's what Jaylen is. Kyrie thinks the Earth is flat and thought he was playing on the actual old Mecca floor. The guy is a box of rocks up top. There's a massive difference between the two. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

chill orl can't even beat the hawks 

Young is the best player in the league by far tho 

Very little respect for Orlando when our pump pregame videos starts with you probably don't remember that Orlando was the first of four teams we had to beat on our championship run 

It’s a revenge game. Im scared now. Let’s go