NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, Troy Brown said:

god, i don't know who is worse when it comes to **** like this, you or the rocket fans. no matter what sport it is, you cry about the odds against your team, you watch the officials make some whackass calls in favor of your team and have the gall to make comments like this 

never change 

I love it when Celtics fans ***** like y'all ain't ever been on the right side of favoritism. Take your L and stfu already.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

is it really hard to say things like "wow yeah that was a really weird no call, not sure what they saw" ?????????

You literally have the "walking benefit of the doubt" player when it comes to fouls in Marcus Smart so I'm not sure what you're bitching about. Like y'all don't get favoritism. Naive af.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I love it when Celtics fans ***** like y'all ain't ever been on the right side of favoritism. Take your L and stfu already.

Jesus christ. This is why you're the easiest target when your teams lose. You either disappear or make some terrible excuse as to how the moisture in the air wasn't the same as it was the year before so it sent your team out of whack. 

I'm not acting like the Celtics haven't gotten favorable calls in the past. I'm acting like the officials just made some REALLY weird calls and you're acting like we shouldn't think that, as you're saying "cry more" 

You literally have the "walking benefit of the doubt" player when it comes to fouls in Marcus Smart so I'm not sure what you're bitching about. Like y'all don't get favoritism. Naive af.

Ok what does that have to do with the terrible calls you just received? You do realize just cause the Celtics have gotten calls doesn't mean anything here right? You do know that? Don't you?

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Jesus christ. This is why you're the easiest target when your teams lose. You either disappear or make some terrible excuse as to how the moisture in the air wasn't the same as it was the year before so it sent your team out of whack. 

I'm not acting like the Celtics haven't gotten favorable calls in the past. I'm acting like the officials just made some REALLY weird calls and you're acting like we shouldn't think that, as you're saying "cry more" 

I didn't say anything about the calls. 

And I'm always ******* here, wtf are you talking about? And the Bucks have been title contenders for...*counts on one hand*...two years now so I'm sure I always make excuses for them and have for years!

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Ok what does that have to do with the terrible calls you just received? You do realize just cause the Celtics have gotten calls doesn't mean anything here right? You do know that? Don't you?

Because the game is more than 1 quarter or a few sets of plays and Smart flops like a ******* fish leading to ****ty fouls. How about Smart dragging Giannis to the ground on his over the back call flop like he got ******* murdered? But, yeah, those terrible calls are the reason y'all lost.

I didn't say anything about the calls. 

And I'm always ******* here, wtf are you talking about? And the Bucks have been title contenders for...*counts on one hand*...two years now so I'm sure I always make excuses for them and have for years!

....yes.... you have... you don't need to be a title contender to make excuses for a team. "cry more" implies that they weren't bad calls. no worries, i just hope to never see you complain about a bad call again

Because the game is more than 1 quarter or a few sets of plays and Smart flops like a ******* fish leading to ****ty fouls. How about Smart dragging Giannis to the ground on his over the back call flop like he got ******* murdered? But, yeah, those terrible calls are the reason y'all lost.

As if anyone here is saying those calls cost the Celtics the game. No one has said that. We are saying those calls were bad and you said "cry more"