NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Dude is legit, he’s just young and needs to mature. He’s gonna be a top 5 MVP finalists for years. 

Meh. As a Dallas fan I have zero reason for optimism. He’s one of the worst shooters in the league and has a really **** me me me attitude. He’ll always be a near 30/10/10 guy but on 30% 3pt shooting, 70% FT shooting, and 5 topg.

35 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Yeah it's only the GM and coach who has led them to tons of success and a team good enough that would've won them a championship in 95% of seasons, just not one with a healthy KD Warriors team. 

Honestly the coach and GM had a team and game Plan that could have beat the warriors, but going 0 for 27 from 3 kinda hurt. Still they are behind the times now. 

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Meh. As a Dallas fan I have zero reason for optimism. He’s one of the worst shooters in the league and has a really **** me me me attitude. He’ll always be a near 30/10/10 guy but on 30% 3pt shooting, 70% FT shooting, and 5 topg.

Westbrook has won mvp on less 

Oh well. I got Dirk for 20 years. Onlu 1 title but I guess it’s worth it. Luka isn’t Dirk. Never will be

he’s lost a fan in me. I swear I have never seen soneone so unclutch. And to top it off he ******* more than anyone I have ever seen. Real hard to root for this loser. And yeag he’ll put up 29/13/10 next game I’m sure but on 37/13/55 shooting. It sucks. It really does. He’s only 21 but he really has peaked. He can’t shoot worth **** and is an extremely selfish player. Can’t wait to get embarrassed in the playoffs.

the casual fan (most non Mavs fans here) sees the insane stat lines every game but doesn’t see the garbage free throw shooting, the garbage 1-9 from 3, half of those attenpts from 30 foot stepbacks, the carelessness of the ball, and the constant bitching every possession. He’s a loser and that’s what we get as Mavs fans. A media star who is a beneficiary of stat padding and high volume.

Tatum, Trae, Morant, Mitchell, and Zion are all better. I’ve laughed at people saying any are better. Now I get why. Hope he flees to New York in 3-4 years.

Bash me.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus