NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

99% L-O-L.

Well, LIS, glad he got out of Boston. Now you guys got the team always wanted. Have the type of morale you always wanted. Have the type of cohesion you always wanted. Go get that championship!!!!

Would 90 percent feel better for you? It's just funny you're willing to admit how much better the Celtics played without him and defend that it wasn't majority Kyrie's fault that it didn't work. Pick a side DOG

23 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Would 90 percent feel better for you? It's just funny you're willing to admit how much better the Celtics played without him and defend that it wasn't majority Kyrie's fault that it didn't work. Pick a side DOG

I'm willing to admit how much better they played without him? Huh? When did I say that? 

And once again, I have NEVER once said Kyrie wasn't to be blamed for last season's failure....Just that there were multiple factors and more than anything, his crappy play in the playoffs, especially against the Bucks was what did the team in. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm willing to admit how much better they played without him? Huh? When did I say that? 

And once again, I have NEVER once said Kyrie wasn't to be blamed for last season's failure....Just that there were multiple factors and more than anything, his crappy play in the playoffs, especially against the Bucks was what did the team in. 

But you truly don't think Kyrie was the biggest factor? You truly don't? 

My bad, I guess you only said "after their playoff run the year prior, rightfully so." but in that alone, it's not something you really need to agree with. it's a fact as much as needing oxygen to live that the celtics played better without Kyrie, they made it to the ecf without him. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

But you truly don't think Kyrie was the biggest factor? You truly don't? 

My bad, I guess you only said "after their playoff run the year prior, rightfully so." but in that alone, it's not something you really need to agree with. it's a fact as much as needing oxygen to live that the celtics played better without Kyrie, they made it to the ecf without him. 

They made it to the ECFs, correct. Also, didn't play a team as good as the Bucks to get there. If they played that same 76ers team they beat the season prior in the 2nd round last season? Probably get the same exact results.

But once again, the biggest factor was his ACTUAL play and not all the other stuff he's getting blamed for. Dude flat out was TRASH and had no explosiveness at all in the playoffs. He could have all the baggage but if you had a fully healthy and on point Kyrie? A lot of this wouldn't even get brought up. Because by season's end and by the end of the Pacers series, all the noise for the most part had quieted down...Why? Because the team was playing well.

If you want to say he was the biggest factor, sure. But he was the biggest factor due to his play.........as I've been saying for a while. Not once did I take blame off of him for the Bucks results and the way he played. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

They made it to the ECFs, correct. Also, didn't play a team as good as the Bucks to get there. If they played that same 76ers team they beat the season prior in the 2nd round last season? Probably get the same exact results.

But once again, the biggest factor was his ACTUAL play and not all the other stuff he's getting blamed for. Dude flat out was TRASH and had no explosiveness at all in the playoffs. He could have all the baggage but if you had a fully healthy and on point Kyrie? A lot of this wouldn't even get brought up. Because by season's end and by the end of the Pacers series, all the noise for the most part had quieted down...Why? Because the team was playing well.

If you want to say he was the biggest factor, sure. But he was the biggest factor due to his play.........as I've been saying for a while. Not once did I take blame off of him for the Bucks results and the way he played. 

I mean they did play the bucks lol. 

Yeah dude, of course I'm talking about his play. It's all his play. He was ****ty on the floor, in the locker room, with the media, but especially on the floor by being an all around real bad player.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I mean they did play the bucks lol. 

Yeah dude, of course I'm talking about his play. It's all his play. He was ****ty on the floor, in the locker room, with the media, but especially on the floor by being an all around real bad player.

His play was bad......And that is something I never argued against? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

His play was bad......And that is something I never argued against? 

But you continuously made light of him being the majority blame holder? Implied that it wasn't mostly his fault? 

OBVIOUSLY no one is saying stevens/brown/tatum/hayward/horford are free of any blame. They're their own people and were involved last year. But Kyrie was also the one yelling at people on the court, blowing up at the media, not running plays called, stagnating offenses, being real bad. He's also the point guard and the one who runs the offense and if there's no offense being run and not to mention, you run yourself out of one city to be the almighty leader and can't even lead a team out of the 2nd round of the playoffs when you were preseason final favorites. 

18 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

But you continuously made light of him being the majority blame holder? Implied that it wasn't mostly his fault? 

OBVIOUSLY no one is saying stevens/brown/tatum/hayward/horford are free of any blame. They're their own people and were involved last year. But Kyrie was also the one yelling at people on the court, blowing up at the media, not running plays called, stagnating offenses, being real bad. He's also the point guard and the one who runs the offense and if there's no offense being run and not to mention, you run yourself out of one city to be the almighty leader and can't even lead a team out of the 2nd round of the playoffs when you were preseason final favorites. 

Once again, you are stating things I never said. Someone said Kyrie was 99% to blame for the issues with the Celtics....Well, I don't think that to be the case. And most of the stuff Kyrie is getting trashed for, has to do NOTHING with his play........Which I continually bring up as the main reason to blame Kyrie for. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Once again, you are stating things I never said. Someone said Kyrie was 99% to blame for the issues with the Celtics....Well, I don't think that to be the case. And most of the stuff Kyrie is getting trashed for, has to do NOTHING with his play........Which I continually bring up as the main reason to blame Kyrie for. 

But his play being bad was the main reason for the Celtics being bad. You can't have a guy with the ball in his hands as much as Kyrie had it play that poorly. Then to blame everyone else continuously. Man I feel like you might just not be in as plugged in to what happened as you need to be to say he isn't the biggest issue. 

17 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

But his play being bad was the main reason for the Celtics being bad. You can't have a guy with the ball in his hands as much as Kyrie had it play that poorly. Then to blame everyone else continuously. Man I feel like you might just not be in as plugged in to what happened as you need to be to say he isn't the biggest issue. 

Nah, I just think you are reading what you want to read. If folks want to kill his lackluster play in the playoffs, I'm all for it!! For the last time, never said otherwise. The other stuff you just want to push certain agendas I'm just not with. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, I just think you are reading what you want to read. If folks want to kill his lackluster play in the playoffs, I'm all for it!! For the last time, never said otherwise. The other stuff you just want to push certain agendas I'm just not with. 

What agendas? Kyrie was an absolute cancer. That’s not an agenda, it’s a fact. 

• Like 2