NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Best part of all of that was how JT is a "great" two way player (rather than good, cuz he's simply just good right now) and how Luka is simply a 1 way player rather than a great one way player lol. 

I'm all for guys that play both ends of the court and I Stan harder for them than most but, and saying this as the biggest JT guy here during that entire draft process, Luka is in another league right now. 

Reading is fundamental I said clearly Jayson Tatum has a chance to be an elite two-way player. Then I followed it up over the next 10 years he will be great. No where did I say he was great right now...

But if using false statements helps.you try to win a point then thats on you.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Keep talking about how Tatum is a much better rebounder. That way I know I can keep taking you seriously.

I don't care if you take me serious current statistical leads does not make someone a better rebounder I look at my eye test and I see what Tatum does in traffic versus dunk chick getting rebounds when everyone is running up the court waiting for him to get it by himself and push it it is as laughable as saying Lonzo ball was a great rebounder for doing the same thing

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't care if you take me serious current statistical leads does not make someone a better rebounder I look at my eye test and I see what Tatum does in traffic versus dunk chick getting rebounds when everyone is running up the court waiting for him to get it by himself and push it it is as laughable as saying Lonzo ball was a great rebounder for doing the same thing

"lUkA's A bEtTeR 3p ShOoTeR. I DoN't CaRe WhAt EvErY sTaTiStIc SaYs."

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

He is in a different league right now is so laughable. It's the same laughable as people calling Zion a great player before he hasn't played a single game yet. People over react so quickly on here it's comical

Says the Boston homer

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Reading is fundamental I said clearly Jayson Tatum has a chance to be an elite two-way player. Then I followed it up over the next 10 years he will be great. No where did I say he was great right now...

But if using false statements helps.you try to win a point then thats on you.

No you didn't. Nowhere in your post does is say "over the next 10 years." 

Perhaps you should be better at making your point?

So says the internet dweebs. Most posters on here are not deeply intellectual but rather FrontRunners they go by the flavor of the month. Go take your flavor of donchak and we'll see how he does in the playoffs. The same argument was set for Ben Simmons before he shrank to an absolute zero if you guys really understood basketball this wouldn't even be a conversation

Edited by resilient part 2

39 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So says the internet dweebs. Most posters on here are not deeply intellectual but rather FrontRunners they go by the flavor of the month. Go take your flavor of donchak and we'll see how he does in the playoffs. The same argument was set for Ben Simmons before he shrank to an absolute zero if you guys really understood basketball this wouldn't even be a conversation

El oh el

I've forgotten more about basketball than you know ffs lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Lol no he is not..Tatum has a chance to be an elite 2 way player. Tatum is also a much better rebounder, and a better 3-point shooter. The only thing Luca has better is his passing ability. Too many people don't realize the ball is always in Lucas hands therefore he seems to put up more quantity. While Tatum is just one of many quality score is on the Boston team. But when it is all said and done I will take a great two-way player over a one-way player any day of the week

Lol. What a garbage post. You should be ashamed you typed this out. 

57 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

"i'M sO sMaRt AnD uNdErStAnD rEaL bAsKeTbAlL. yOu GuYs ArE nErDs AnD dUmB!"

• Like 2