GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

13 minutes ago, TVScout said:

It seems the consensus is the defense being the biggest problem. The solution then is to clean out the coaching staff on that side. The question then is who gets brought in as replacements? I have always had an affinity for Jack Del Rio's system.

You guys are hilarious. Clean out the coaching staff after one bad D game? It’s not the coach who couldn’t make a tackle on Aaron Jones. 

4 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

I get it...We probably have the same take,  But you have to pump stats like he's the next Tom Brady because you are up against 1 other are throwing arguments that he's the next Quincy Carter

Dak and his agent are eating some humble pie right about now and maybe (if true) the 30 million per offer he was given doesn't look as bad as it did 2 weeks ago

FIFY

Just now, anthbes said:

You guys are hilarious. Clean out the coaching staff after one bad D game? It’s not the coach who couldn’t make a tackle on Aaron Jones. 

I think what we all are worried about and depressed today is how we showed out against a big time potential matchup in the NFC playoffs.

We ******* sucked. And we ******* sucked against 2 opponents we will see in the playoffs. Long season ahead ofcourse but we can pull out all those great wins in the following weeks only to lose like this to the Saints and Packers in the playoffs?

We also lost any chance of real tie breakers so home field advantage is looking iffy if that even matters cause we look crap at home also.

It's very sad to witness. I'm not mad because of A loss. I'm mad because of HOW we lost and who we lost in that fashion too.

It's been almost 8-10 years of Garrett now. How much longer is THE PROCESS going to PROCEED beyond big time games? It's a superbowl expectation year and so far we have showed nothing to warrant that with a loaded roster.

2 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I think what we all are worried about and depressed today is how we showed out against a big time potential matchup in the NFC playoffs.

We ******* sucked. And we ******* sucked against 2 opponents we will see in the playoffs. Long season ahead ofcourse but we can pull out all those great wins in the following weeks only to lose like this to the Saints and Packers in the playoffs?

We also lost any chance of real tie breakers so home field advantage is looking iffy if that even matters cause we look crap at home also.

It's very sad to witness. I'm not mad because of A loss. I'm mad because of HOW we lost and who we lost in that fashion too.

It's been almost 8-10 years of Garrett now. How much longer is THE PROCESS going to PROCEED beyond big time games? It's a superbowl expectation year and so far we have showed nothing to warrant that with a loaded roster.

This may be our biggest problem. 

"WE expect"

11 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

so there's hope??

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im planning on throwing out my back and getting some juicy pills. 

11 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Jets first tho

Buckle up boys. Wouldn't be a 21st century Cowboys season without emotional rollercoasters and substance abuse episodes. We are in for a crazy season as always.

14 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I just want to know what happened from the second half of last year to now. This problem did seem to start with the Rams game last year.

What, guys get paid or something?

Got figured out. It reminds me of what happened in 1995 when the 49ers came to Dallas and routed the defense: