Week 5 - Rams at Seahawks - TNF

RamRod

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

If we lose next week the panic button will be in full force. Our D is beyond suspect and besides Donald we don’t have help. Brockers should have been gone 2 years ago. His play has beyond woefulness. 

Brockers has been very good this year.

9 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Man, I'm so glad that Young Gerald finally broke out, but dang. That drop killed me. 

I said yesterday that I thought Coop and Godwin were elite WRs in the 2017 draft. Do you guys think Cooper Kupp has finally separated himself and established his elite status?

It was obvious in college with his production and Pre-Draft with just how much better than everyone else with the all-star game weeks and how fantastic he was during interviews (Les said Pre-Draft that it felt like he was talking to an offensive coordinator during his interview with Kupp). I know we saw flashes of it during his rookie season except for some yip drops (one of which cost a game against the Seahawks), and then we saw it last year, but he was hurt. This year, there aren't really any excuses for the non-believers.

I think he's one of the leagues best WRs right now hands down

58 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

I don’t know man. I haven’t watched tape on him this year but it feels like he doesn’t have good gap discipline. 

I feel like he regressed in run D 

He's been getting off blocks and disrupting. That's what he's supposed to do in this scheme. It's a one-gap scheme.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

If you say so. I’ll take your word for it since I haven’t seen film 

The problem we have is at ILB and S. Reeder was not filling gaps against Seattle. And Rapp was a big loss for us. I think the starting DL has played well (Donald, SJD, and Brockers). We need more from our LBs. Littleton is good, but he's not an elite ILB.

• Like 2

On 04/10/2019 at 6:16 AM, jrry32 said:

Call me delusional, but I think we're about to start rolling again. I think the offense is about to start clicking. The defense will always be an issue, but Rapp and Hager can hopefully stem some of the bleeding. But I think the O is about to take off. I think McVay has figured it out. And I think Everett emerging is going to be one of the keys to it.

I don't know if rolling is the word but i think it was the best game we played since the beginning of the year. 

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I think Clays injury becomes a blessing! 

Natrez showed some real real raw talent..

Hope clay gets better as he’s a sack machine but Natrez man. Ooooofff.. Could be a massive steal. 

I think the best benefit will be to know what we have behind Clay. I believe his contract next year is easy to get out of so it would be nice to know what the young guys can do. 

4 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I think Clays injury becomes a blessing! 

Natrez showed some real real raw talent..

Hope clay gets better as he’s a sack machine but Natrez man. Ooooofff.. Could be a massive steal. 

I wonder if we'll get to see Obo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Oh wow. Yeah at least the rams don’t bend over and quit. Nice and great losses for us this Sunday. 

Cowboys-Bears all losing is pretty sweet. 

Yes Im so happy the Cowboys lost. I wont hear Skip talk about how great Dak is. He was terrible today. The Cowboys arent as great as they looked when they beat up on Eli Giants, the winless Redskins, and the winless Dolphins. They faced two real teams and lost both and didnt look good any either. Again Dak showed he cant win games when Zeke isnt much of a factor. So I want to hear Skip try to talk his way out of this tomorrow when he has to face the music of how the Cowboys cant beat the good teams. Dak sure doesnt look like the guy who should get more money than Goff.